Sign in to follow this  
craphouse rats

Wali Lundy V Marion Barber III

Would it be wise to drop Barber and pick up Lundy in hopes he becomes the starter.

My other backs are

Portis

Caddy

Fred Taylor

My thinking is if Lundy works out I can use one of my other backs as trade bait for a better WR

My WR's are

Roy Williams

Lee Evans

Rod Smith

Sammie Parker

Doug Gabriel

I am sure Lundy will get picked up today so I need to do it soon if I am going to.

Would it be wise to drop Barber and pick up Lundy in hopes he becomes the starter.

My other backs are

Portis

Caddy

Fred Taylor

My thinking is if Lundy works out I can use one of my other backs as trade bait for a better WR

My WR's are

Roy Williams

Lee Evans

Rod Smith

Sammie Parker

Doug Gabriel

I am sure Lundy will get picked up today so I need to do it soon if I am going to.

I'd stick with Barber III.... Julius is just an injury waiting to happen, plus Barber is still getting action without Jones being hurt, so it's not like he's a backup sitting there doing nothing.... You're backs are pretty solid to get you by early on.... When (and I pray) T.O. gets in the game those WR's will open up that field to run all day long... I think Barber's upside is tremendous if Julius the chandelier misses time (as he usually does)...

craphouse rats.

FYI, to post this question and not get flamed here is.

1. don't list your players, don't enter into the concept of what you might do with your players in trades etc.

2. is to get to the point of your question. What it is that is troubling you about Barber or why the lack in faith about Lundy.

So it may be better to ask:

So with all the politics in Dallas, do you see Barber getting the attention and opportunities to excel this season?

How would you compare Barber situation with Wali Lundy

or some such

enjoy.

btw, one is a rookie and the other steals td's.

Ask yourself which is more important. Lundy I would not put faith on until week 3 in regards to trading the others.

me, I am in a league where I can have as many rb's as I want, as long as I have a starting roster the other positions. So if you don't have restrictions like I, just wait and see.

Well, on the one hand Barber III is the Tuna's guy and JJ always gets hurt. On the other hand, it's

:dunno: Wali's :wub: World :banana: