Sign in to follow this  
Torch78

Trade advice needed

I have been offered Julius Jones for Roy Williams.

My RB's are Westbrook, R. Moats, W. Parker, Jerious Norwood, and Joseph Addai . My other WR are D. Driver, A. Lelie, N. Burleson, K. Curtis, D. Stallworth, and Matt Jones.

I have also been offered F. Gore for R. Williams and Addai.

Advice? Make one of the trades or sit on what I have?

I never trade a starting RB for a starting WR - unless the WR is just a huge stud or you have a huge WR problem. It's a lot easier to find WRs than RBs. Plus, Westbrook is gimpy. I wouldn't make the trade

I would be getting Julius Jones and giving up Roy Williams. Is Roy Williams considered a stud receiver yet?

I remember two seasons ago, watching the Thanksgiving game where JJ absolutely carved the field...and carried me to 3 fantasy victories at the end of the season. On the other hand, Williams will continue to be irrelevant this year, through injury or playing for the crappiest team ever. Take JJ and run...

Plus, I think Matt Jones is going to be your WR starter anyway

I just offered another guy in our league Westbrook, R. Williams, and K. Curtis for LaDainian Tomlinson. What are the chances he would accept that?

We start 2WR and a WR/TE. His current receivers are R. Moss, L. Evans, C. Bradford, M. Muhammad, T. Heap, J. Witten. He claims he is in desperate need of WR.