Sign in to follow this  
jcruel

One year keeper: Fitzgerald or Wayne

I'm in the 2nd last year of our 4-keeper league.

We have 14 team starting RB/WR/2Flex and I'm keeping McGahee, Droughns, C. Taylor (RBs are hard to come by in 14 team leauge).

Should I keep Fitz or Wayne? Scoring is 6pt/TD 1pt/15yd.

I'm really leaning towards Wayne because of the Colts offense. He's option 1A (if not 1 over Harrison already). The only knock is he's not really a Red Zone target. But with James gone I think Colts will pass even more.

On the other hand, Fitz is rated very high (top 4?) on most boards, and he is a big End Zone target. However, how good is ARI offense and how much would James and the rushing game affect their passing game?

Would help anyone who answer. Thanks!

Good news, ARZ still can't run the ball even with Edge. And with their still lousy def, expect Warner to throw it a lot. With recievers you never know, but Fitz has far more potential, especially in a keeper league.

god, four keeper'd be a dream... i got involved in a solid three and'd appreciate your input to i post i've made. thanks... question, are you unable to draft a player you've let go in the first round and what spot are you drafting at? anyways, i wonder if you're sure you wouldn't be able to redraft droughns or taylor and, if not, wayne? all aside, keep fitzgerald cause it's keeper and you gotta figure his long term upside outweighs wayne's.... i'm not declaring the cardinal's to go places and agree with the buckeye above me. additional consideration's to larry's overvalued trade bait potential and value if you get in an injury pinch... now, work magic

unclemercy