Sign in to follow this  
pixel_monkey

Can Only Keep Two!

I have the following QBs on my roster:

• Eli Manning
  • Drew Bledsoe
  • Kurt Warner

Obviously, I will keep Manning.

Based on full season potential, I think I should keep Bledsoe. With or without T.O., Bledsoe has looked good with his WRs. He has performed as he should have against lesser teams in preseason so far - a good sign. Based on his stats from last year and seeming improvements during the off-season, I think Bledsoe will have at least as good a year as he did last year - which is pretty good.

On the other hand, I think the Cards could be a juggernaut. But, can Warner stay healthy? Edge should help keep defenses honest, so they can't pass rush the heck out of Warner.

What are your thoughts?

I would keep Bledsoe as well...neither guy is young, but Warner seems like more of an injury risk

warner can put up great stats but never stays healthy. and it sucks when he goes down in the middle of a game and causes you team a loss.

on the flip side bledsoe is in the game every week and has a solid off. to work with this season. add T.O. to the mix and you're looking at 25-28 td passes this year.

IMO

Bledsoe for sure. Like everyone else is saying, Warner will most likely get hurt. Plus AZ fans will be wanting to see Warner at #2 if he does not perform with all those weapons. Not a good enough line to keep him standing. Leinhart can run away better. :headbanger: