Sign in to follow this  
garyn_76

Who do I give up to get Matt Jones off WW?

I have these WR's and beside A. Bouldin who should I get rid of to take Matt Jones? I know, I know... I don't know how he fell through the cracks.

A. Bouldin - he's staying put

L. Evans - bad offense but good WR

L. Coles - bad offense as well but better QB to work with

N. Burleson - #2 WR but if D. Jacksons health doesn't improve he could be the #1

I'm leaning on dropping L. Evans but what are your thoughts?

I like all of your current guys better than M. Jones, the only one I would even consider would be Burleson

Wow, it is really a crapshoot, but I like to gamble on high risk/reward players. Jones is definitely risky and potentially rewarding, as are Coles and Evans. Personally, as a Vikings fan I watched Burleson suck all last year without Moss around. He is a great #2, but if Jackson goes down, so will Burleson's numbers. Burleson is NOT a high risk/reward guy. I would drop Burleson and grab Jones while he is still there.

Otherwise, I like Coles much more than Evans this year. Evans is just not that good, but as a WR1 he has explosion potential if things go well.

Personally, as a Vikings fan I watched Burleson suck all last year without Moss around.

Don't remind me. Oi Vey! But yeah, good to see another Vikz fan on the boards.

Anyways, drop Burleson.

i drafted jones with coles and burleson still on the board... jones is a one and you could use help

Same here. Evans went before Jones in my draft. It was betweem Coles and M. Jones for me. Went with Jones as he has a higher potential and wanted some youth with Horn and Harrison on my squad already.