Sign in to follow this  
Tusekan Raiders

I will be unable to play this year

Unfortunately I will be unable to redeem my lackluster performance last year (GDB Kurt Warner and forgetting to back him up with Bulger :D ). I'm doing some major remodelling, adding an addition to my house, and July through October will be a mess, so I need to drop all my redraft leagues, lest I be the guy constantly holding up the draft and not in a good position to give it an honest effort.

Despite my performance, it was a great league. No stupid problems and everyone was active. It was a good group and regret not being able to keep the continuity together.

Good luck in all your leagues this year. Hopefully some of the IDP content here at FFToday benefits you for this league and others. I'm still going to remain involved in that, another reason I don't want to spread myself too thin with the construction going on. Depth charts should be kick ass this year. MacGregor built a sweet database to allow me access to update the IDP ones real-time, and they'll include team vs. fantasy rankings, as well as brief room for injury comments. The EARLY stat projections are in and there's a IDP Rookie article up.

See ya around the forums.

Aw thats too bad TR, was looking forward to having the same group of guys together this year. The IDP rankings and such do come in handy. Thanks for letting us know before hand, and who knows, maybe next year a spot will open up and if your lucky enough, we might let you back in :banana: Good luck with the home improvement.

Yeah, he's first in line for openings next year. He's the IDP wonk!