Sign in to follow this  
strako

Holt, Smith or Harrison

TD Heavy League......Harrison

PPR.....Holt

Smith....has a little tweak to the hammy which scares me.

TD Heavy League......Harrison

PPR.....Holt

Smith....has a little tweak to the hammy which scares me.

Pretty much was my thought...and in a TD only league I took Harrison first...then nabbed Holt the next round (and was happy the two in front of me took Owens and Moss because I knew I would get one of those 3 and I wanted Holt)

Top five in 06....

Moss

Holt

CJ

Harrison

Roy Williams

Steve Smith and TO are in the same situation, there defenses are outstanding and they play on teams that will play with the lead quite often... They also both have coaches who like to grind it out when they have the lead... I leave them both out of the top 5.

Harrison- He is rock solid. Never comes out, and is Paytons go to guy

Holt - Mr. Consistancy...He has the same numbers year after year

Smith- He goes above the other two if he can have another season close to last years..But that would be

NEXT YEAR...

the rams vow to run much more and even holt himself said his numbers were going to drop this year because they aren't going to pass as much. He also said he doesnt care about his numbers, he wants to win.

Holt, Smith, Harrison in that order. I've been saying it all along, the reception count is going to keep shifting towards Reggie Wayne, so you have to bump Marvin down a bit. Still a great player and top tier WR, though.

Top five in 06....

Moss

Holt

CJ

Harrison

Roy Williams

Steve Smith and TO are in the same situation, there defenses are outstanding and they play on teams that will play with the lead quite often... They also both have coaches who like to grind it out when they have the lead... I leave them both out of the top 5.

No Fitz on this list?

Holt

most consistent...good O with good passing game :doublethumbsup:

I actually get to chose between Holt and Fitzgerald in my semi-keeper league. I'm picking Fitz because I think that Arizona is a more stable situation. Warner and Lienhardt seem safer to me than Bulger and whoever backs him up. Plus the whole offensive philosphy will change in St. Louis. It's almost like Holt is in the dreaded "WR has a down year after switching teams" scenario. I know Fitz has to contend with Boldin and Edge but the kid looks like the best red-zone threat since Cris Carter. Has Holt ever really been a big TD scorer? How many TDs can you expect if you feel like I do that St. Loius may finish last in thier division?