Sign in to follow this  
hotdogcollarsdotcom

Bledsoe...injured already?

Game is on NFL network (look in), and they're showing Bledsoe taking the "DUI" test ont he sideline. He looks awfully wobbly to me. Hope that TO likes Romo as much as Bledsoe, cause i give Bledsoe 3 weeks before hes broken.

i give Bledsoe 3 weeks before hes broken.

explanation?

Exactly, I would never want a guy who hasn't missed a game in 4 years and has TO as his #1 WR on my team. I'm going to send him to the waiver right now jack*ss.

Wow, ok Mrs Bledsoe I didnt mean to put down your "lil boy".

Its just a statment of opinion, i never said anything about pushing him to the WW.

Here's 50 bucks, go find a lady of the evening, get rid of some of that baby batter that is on your brain and fock off.

Wow, ok Mrs Bledsoe I didnt mean to put down your "lil boy".

Its just a statment of opinion, i never said anything about pushing him to the WW.

Here's 50 bucks, go find a lady of the evening, get rid of some of that baby batter that is on your brain and fock off.

Bledsoe is no more injury prone than any other QB in the league.

I hate when people come in here and say "this guy will get hurt" like you know that. Please post some useful information instead of your foresight to injuries. I think LJ will be injured in week 4 so don't draft him in the top 3!!!!

HE did take a pretty solid hit to the head though!, he looked like a turtle!!, but he should be alright

Game is on NFL network (look in), and they're showing Bledsoe taking the "DUI" test ont he sideline. He looks awfully wobbly to me. Hope that TO likes Romo as much as Bledsoe, cause i give Bledsoe 3 weeks before hes broken.

I guess this baffoon has a crystalball & can see that Bledsoe will go out in week 3. Hey idiot! You don't know s*it about s*it & you certainly don't know if Drew is going to be "broken" by week three. I agree, Tell us something useful instead of your stupid predictions. If I need a prediction, I'll go find Nostradomous!

:banana:

Drew Bledsoe suffered an apparent concussion in Thursday's game.

According to rotoworld:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...NFL&id=1758

Bledsoe was rocked by a Minnesota defender after a muffed snap. He was seen standing on the sidelines being examined by trainers. The extent of the injury is unknown. Tony Romo came on in relief.

I guess this baffoon has a crystalball & can see that Bledsoe will go out in week 3. Hey idiot! You don't know s*it about s*it & you certainly don't know if Drew is going to be "broken" by week three. I agree, Tell us something useful instead of your stupid predictions. If I need a prediction, I'll go find Nostradomous!

:banana:

If he does have a crystal ball then he can predict when Priest Holmes will be back. :bandana: I know why you are :mad: because Drew is your #1 QB. I bet if you had this infomation about him being out "broken" in week 3 before you drafted you wouldn't have picked Drew. :lol:

That's not good news.

If he does have a crystal ball then he can predict when Priest Holmes will be back. :cheers: I know why you are :( because Drew is your #1 QB. I bet if you had this infomation about him being out "broken" in week 3 before you drafted you wouldn't have picked Drew. :lol:

And this is coming from the guy who took Chambers in the third round, when you could of had Holt, Ward or DJax?? And Bledsoe isn't my starter, that would be Mr. Palmer, the guy you keep begging me to trade to you.

:dunno:

:thumbsup:

:headbanger:

Hey, Nostradumbass, its called sarcasm and a sense of humor...you should try it sometime. But, i sure did get your patnies in a bunch huh?

BTW, thanks for showing us your true level of intellignece in your post...baffoon=buffoon and Nostradomous=Nostradamus

Thanks for playing, now go back to the kiddie table

thanks for the link - great commercial! :dunno:

just for your info HOTDOG, cowboys have their bye week in week 3. so do you give bledsoe till week 4, just week 2 or do you think he will some how get broken during his bye week?? :blink:

I hate when people come in here and say "this guy will get hurt" like you know that. Please post some useful information instead of your foresight to injuries. I think LJ will be injured in week 4 so don't draft him in the top 3!!!!

:dunno:

If you don't like these kind of topics and you see this kind of header DON'T click on it, just move down the list of topics to one's you like! I mean if you hit yourself in the head with a hammer and you say "DAMN that hurts, I DON'T like that!" I would think you would stop doing that, but then again it doesn't seem like you can....oooo, ahhhh..OUCH!! That looks like it hurt AGAIN!! You really should stop!

As for on topic.....Yes Bledsoe has taken a couple good shots but wouldn't say he's out early in the season for it.

And this is coming from the guy who took Chambers in the third round, when you could of had Holt, Ward or DJax?? And Bledsoe isn't my starter, that would be Mr. Palmer, the guy you keep begging me to trade to you.

:D

:thumbsdown:

I guess that means you're not going to trade Palmer to me :cry: I'll take Bledsoe only if you promise he won't get hurt :lol:

:thumbsup: