Sign in to follow this  
scottydogs

16 teamer

any help would be helpful rb wr there just nothing out there just need somthing if you all have hurd anything dont ask who is out there no one with any credability. :dunno:

I was in a 14 team league once and you are right, it is impossible to make up anything after the draft.

Here is my best shot. Look hard for rookies that others might have missed. (Perhaps J. Norwood RB or something.) The guy will be a backup now for sure, but you never know.

Read everything you can on deep sleepers.

Take a shot at C. Cobbs RB. Hey its Denver, you never know. How about C. Buckhalter RB Phi. He looked good in his preseason debut, trust me, I'm an Eagles fan and I hate Moats (he runs just like westy, only not as well)! Buckhalter might actually steal some goal line touches off of Westy.

At WR, can you start a TE instead? I helped my friend in a deep WR league to get C. Cooley off the WW last year. Not bad considering the season had already begun. And keep your eyes peeled for injuries. He also got K. Curtis after I told him I. Bruce went down, NICE mid-season pickup!

You won't find any studs but you may get a few guys that can contribute each week and at least keep it interesting for you. (My buddy wound up one game short of the playoffs after having a terrible draft of WR's in 12 team WR/TE heavy league. They start four.)

Good luck my man. Hope this season goes quick. :doublethumbsup: