Sign in to follow this  
Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

L White vs Norwood?

Anyone care to comment on who's in the better situation to produce more this year?

I've got Lendale in my 4th rb slot.. usually I reserve for a flier & hopefull sleeper. Norwood's available on the ww.

Not getting into debate over which player is "better", has bigger balls, more chest hair, or any of that shi@t that usually gets debated, which player do you think is poised to contribute more this year?

White - who plays behind an injury risk Chris Brown, who may or may not be on the outs, and also competing vs Travis Henry?

Or Norwood, who seems (at least against preseason 3rd stringers) to be the more explosive guy, but is behind a tried and true Warrick Dunn.

Anyone care to participate in a thoughtful conversation about this?

Regards!

Anyone care to comment on who's in the better situation to produce more this year?

I've got Lendale in my 4th rb slot.. usually I reserve for a flier & hopefull sleeper. Norwood's available on the ww.

Not getting into debate over which player is "better", has bigger balls, more chest hair, or any of that shi@t that usually gets debated, which player do you think is poised to contribute more this year?

White - who plays behind an injury risk Chris Brown, who may or may not be on the outs, and also competing vs Travis Henry?

Or Norwood, who seems (at least against preseason 3rd stringers) to be the more explosive guy, but is behind a tried and true Warrick Dunn.

Anyone care to participate in a thoughtful conversation about this?

Regards!

Im in a similar situation, I have Lendale in my keeper league but have been debating whether or not to drop him for Norwood. For this year only both have similar opportunity to produce but I think Norwood will sooner. Seems he will get more PT from the start while White will have to wait until Brown gets banged up (which he always does) In terms of a keeper standpoint Im leaning towards Jerious, with that rush offense and Dunns decline with age I see him more of a top back (in terms of touches) than Lendale.....that said Im still sitting here w/ Lendale on my roster so Im gonna have to make a decision soon.

Look at Ducketts numbers from last year and ad 10% for his speed and you should have an idea of what Norwood will do if Dunn stays healthy. If Dunn goes down with an injury which is highly possible given he is over the 30 mark, Norwood good be a good #2RB. I don't think white will see much playing time this year. He is 3rd on the depth chart and I don't seem him moving up unless Brown gets traded or injured.

I like White better. Brown has a much better chance of getting hurt than Dunn. White is talented enough that he might outright win the job by midseason.

Norwood will spell Dunn from time to time, but he is not a goalline back. He will not see as much time as Duckett did unless Dunn gets hurt.