Sign in to follow this  
ggroovy17

D.Foster/J.Shockey for R.Moss/TJ Duckett

I will be getting Randy Moss/TJ Duckett and will be giving up Deshaun Foster/Jeremy SHockey.

Here's my team before the trade

QB - K.Warner, D.Bledsoe, M.Leinart

RB - S.Alexander, M.Morris, C.Dillon, L. Maroney, L.Betts, D.Foster, M.Drew

WR/TE - R.Wayne, J.Walker, M.Jones, J.Shockey, J.Witten

K - Jeff Wilkins

DEF - Dallas

I was planning on riding the New England RB situation the whole year anyway for my #2 RB so do you think I should make this trade?

Nah, Keep em'.. I think Eli will be hittin Shockey def and in the Red Zone.. hes been workin on his accuracy and short passes all season.. I think his timing will be better this year... I'd stay with them.

Id do, moss will definetly produce as long as some one can get the ball to him, portis will be back and duckettt will wnd up getting very little carries.... but the main point I see is jason witten, In my opinion glen and to are gonna spread the field and witten is gonna reap the rewards ... I see witten having an break out year that puts him in the top 3 TE in the league, might as well unload shockey and pick up moss while you can.....

I'd do it. You have the NE bi-fecta and SA so you really only need a bi-week filler. Moss will start every week for you and put up huge numbers. TJ is also one of those handcuff type RB's that I'm really high on. I think the upgrade at WR is worth the loss of depth at RB in this situation.

please help with mine if you got a minue!