Clinker26

Help me

WHo to start?

Warner vs. SF

Bledsoe @ Jax

T. Jones @ GB

Dunn @ Car

Dillon vs. Buf

I think QB is a no-brainer with Warner (I have Boldin at WR too) RB I'm leaning towards T Jones

I will help all in return

WHo to start?

Warner vs. SF

Bledsoe @ Jax

T. Jones @ GB

Dunn @ Car

Dillon vs. Buf

I think QB is a no-brainer with Warner (I have Boldin at WR too) RB I'm leaning towards T Jones

I'd go with Warner and Jones as well. You could give some thought to Dillon over Jones though. Benson is healthy and is going to get some carries even though Jones is the "starter". NE is down on wr's right now, Maroney is hurt, and Buffalo isn't likely to blow NE out and force them to throw. Dillon could be in for a decent game.

WHo to start?

Warner vs. SF

Bledsoe @ Jax

T. Jones @ GB

Dunn @ Car

Dillon vs. Buf

I'd go with Warner and Jones as well. You could give some thought to Dillon over Jones though. Benson is healthy and is going to get some carries even though Jones is the "starter". NE is down on wr's right now, Maroney is hurt, and Buffalo isn't likely to blow NE out and force them to throw. Dillon could be in for a decent game.

hell, you have to start Warner each week until proven wrong

I would pick T Jones - GB has a terrible D and Jones should have no problems getting 100 yard+ TD

see mine - http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=228518

Don't judge GB D by the preseason, they are a veteran D with a extremely good amount of talent. I honestly think Jones will have a tough time against the underrated D of the Pack.

With that said, Warner, definately, and at RB go with the hot hand of Corey Dillon.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=228464 plz see mine, thanks.

WHo to start?

Warner vs. SF

Bledsoe @ Jax

T. Jones @ GB

Dunn @ Car

Dillon vs. Buf