Sign in to follow this  
c_Weezie

Am I ripping my friend off ?

Alright, well here is the trade.

Tom Brady, Julius Jones

for

Byron Leftwich, LaMont Jordan

I would do this trade, but the thing is, he is my good friend and pretty new to FF and I dont want to screw him in this trade. But he is worried about his QB situation (Ben Roethlisberger, Byron Leftwich) and he is pretty solid at RB (LaMont Jordan, Caddy Williams, Corey Dillon)...

So what should I do ???

***btw, if this trade goes through, I am trading Thomas Jones + Byron Leftwich for Matt Hasselbeck.

There are no friends when you're on the field ( computer , which ever ) . Cheaters always prosper in FF . WHO brought the trade to the table ? If he did , then go for it . This is for bragging right , correct ? If he beats you he will trash talk until next season about the rookie winning , maybe ? I f he makes a bad trade than so be it , he has to learn some how .

Maybe this is cold , but we have 3 rookies in our league and they are already bumping gums .One guy was so hung up on C . Taylor we traded . He got H. Miller , Taylor and Leinart ( he has PM ) .I got Rhodes , Warner and Marvin . Bassicly Taylor for Harrison and Miller for Rhodes .

GOOD LUCK !!

:rolleyes:

He'd be giving up a top 10 RB for a top 5 QB...so it's not all THAT lopsided.

However, I'd want to be damn sure I could pull off the second part of that deal to get Hasselbeck...otherwise you are left w/dog sh|t at QB (Leftwich and Favre.)