Sign in to follow this  
wak

Brandon Jacobs

I've got Jacobs in 3 out of 4 leagues, but I missed this game, thanks for the link. Been waiting for this since I watched him before his draft and was blown away by how if you didn't have anyone near him to scale him, he looks exactly like a normal-sized RB. Thick in the legs, explosive, smooth, nothing like what I thought a 260 pounder could be like. Then you see him up against some poor DB and the size kicks in - irresistable force versus very movable object.

This guy is a beast. Any Tiki owners would be insane to think the Giants are not going to get him on the field this year and that spells a drop off in production for Tiki.

This is leading straight into a RBBC of the best kind as both guys will post decent numbers but still....like Deuce and Reggie...I think I'd stay away from either the Saints or the Giants backfield.

This guy is a beast. I got love for Tiki but it would be nice of him to retire after this season so Jacobs can be my third keeper for the next 6 or 7 years.

:banana:

6-4 260 w/ speed. DBs and LBs must love tackling this guy.

NY vs NE

He was playing against the 2nd and 3rd string...He want last long, he runs to damn high!!!!!

He was playing against the 2nd and 3rd string...He want last long, he runs to damn high!!!!!

You are an idiot. He was in there for two series against the starters and was running over people and breaking tackles and carrying people against them to, so don't speak when you don't know. His 50 yard TD was against the starters dip ######. If you watched the game he was breaking about 4 tackles a run against all units, but I'll take you word that he runs too high to be effective. I guess teams disguise their strategy for tackling at the legs in the preseason. :thumbsup:

That was the knock on him last year and they've worked on it all off season and all reports have been talking about him getting the pad level lower. Looked pretty damn effective to me. Some of his best runs weren't even on here and he can catch the ball too.