Lundy

Wilford

T. Henry

Would you do it?

QB-Palmer,Favre

WR-Boldin, Galloway,Ro.Williams,Wilford

RB-LJ, Foster, L.White, T.Henry, Lundy

TE-Witten, Troupe

i wouldnt do it...... you would be getting two rb in which their teams are doing RBBC and they are basically doing the same thing in jacksonville with wilford and williams. Bush you are getting a sure thing- the future of that franchise. I would say u could pick up two guys off of the waiver wire and with bush they would be much better compare to what ur being offer......... check out my two threads. One is about musa or mike anderson and the true backup in balt. and the other is a trade

I would definitely do this trade, Bush has tremendous upside, much more than Lundy & Henry. Wilford seems to be best player you are giving up and he is your 4th WR. It seems you could make up the difference on the waiver wire, grab Bush while you can.

I would also do the trade.

you are giving up a young guy who may or may not prove to be an actual #1. Agreed he has potential.

you are also giving up a has been who also has potential, but his age and the fact hes not the starter do work against him.

the third guy you give up (wilford) is not a top end WR and shouldnt even be one of your starters.

I'd guess you can get a guy of his quality off of waivers.

you are picking up a top end talent and if this is a keeper draft, I'd say take it and run. Even if it's not a keeper draft, I dont think you are risking a whole lot here. The upside is still outstanding.

If this is a keeper league, this is a no brainer. You'll want Bush down the road. If it's redraft, Bush will still do well, I think and yhou'll have a lot more fun watching him from week to week than the other guys. :banana:

You can afford to give what he wants without damaging the core of your roster.

Good luck. Please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=229387

Do this trade. I am not sold on Lundy to say the least. Wilford could be decent...but he's your #4 WR. And Travis Henry, well he's Travis Henry and he wont do that good prolly splitting time w/ Brown and Lendale. Take Mr.Bush, the upside is great esp. if Duece cant return to old form, and you need another solid back. Take him

return the favor

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=229340

I'd do it. The upside with Bush is much more than with Lundy, Wilford or Henry. I wouldn't be surprised if Kubiak pulls a Shanahan and has us guessing all year, switching between Lundy, Morency and Dayne. Help me out: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=229344

hehe, it's funny.... you just said exactly what I was thinking. I think Kubiak has learned a few tricks from the master and I wouldnt be surprised to see him pull the exact same thing.