Sign in to follow this  
Mike MacGregor

Notice for Mac Users

First off, I love that the Compiler and Draft Buddy can be used by both Windows and Mac users. Definitely one of the benefits I note when debating whether the Compiler should be in Excel vs. non-Excel.

However, there is one small additional step Mac users need to do when they purchase. The self-extracting zip file which makes installation a breeze for 95% of us (Windows users) does not work on a Mac. It's not the product, but the packaging.

So, when you purchase please just drop me an note with purchase details and say you are a Mac user, and I will send you a copy of the latest Compiler/Buddy in a standard zip file by email. The standard zip does work on a Mac. People can attest I am pretty quick on the email responses, so you shouldn't expect too much delay.

Thanks!

i am a mac user and cannot open the file. please help. email is jonrosenthal@yahoo.com

also, i think i purchase the software twice by mistake, can you please check for me and if so provide a credit. assuming that work with the site, if not, sorry.

THANKS SO MUCH

jon

I am a Mac user and have purchased and downloaded the .exe file. Order number fftoday-4843. Please e-mail the zip file to the e-mail address listed on my order.

Thank you.

Pretty quick with the responses.

I mean, I waited forever for a response. Took him 5 minutes to do a payment records search and reply to me, during non-work hours. Geez, any longer and I might have died of old age.. :ph34r:

All kidding aside, I felt it necessary to attest to the quickness of replies. Mike not only replies faster than any customer support that I have ever encountered, he replies faster than most of your best friends when you get into a quick email exchange. :pointstosky:

Hell, if the product wasn't the best I could have for running a league draft and participating at the same time, I would still buy it because of the customer support.

No pine riding :bench: for these guys, they are in the mix and taking care of business.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Okengr24, thanks for the praise! You just found your way into my testimonials folder :shocking:

You lost me on the part, "during non-work hours" though :(

I am a Mac user and would also like the file emailed to me, please. My order # is fftoday-5285 and my email is cderry31@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I AM ON WINDOWS, BUT NOT EXCEL. HENCE I CAN NOT OPEN THE COMPLER.ANY SUGGESTIONS ON ANOTHER DIRECTION. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. MY ORDER

NUMBER IS 5759. MY E-MAIL IS LEB73golf@aol.com

Hey

I'm a Mac user and I sent you an email immediately after purchasing. Can you send me the mac version please?

fftoday-5812

tony@flatidea.com

Thanks

I am a Mac user and would also like the file emailed to me, please. My order # is fftoday-5285 and my email is cderry31@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hi cderry,

Did we get this taken care of for you? If not, email me at login@fftoday.com and we'll get you fixed up.

Thanks,

I AM ON WINDOWS, BUT NOT EXCEL. HENCE I CAN NOT OPEN THE COMPLER.ANY SUGGESTIONS ON ANOTHER DIRECTION. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. MY ORDER

NUMBER IS 5759. MY E-MAIL IS LEB73golf@aol.com

The Compiler & Draft Buddy require Excel in order to run. I think a few people have had success with Open Office, but that's not an ideal solution. Any way you could get your hands on copy of Excel... legally of course. :bench:

Hey

I'm a Mac user and I sent you an email immediately after purchasing. Can you send me the mac version please?

fftoday-5812

tony@flatidea.com

Thanks

Hi Tony,

Let me know if we didn't get you taken care of.... login@fftoday.com

Thanks,

hi -

need mac compiler files

fftoday-6027 is my order

thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,

send me an email... login@fftoday.com - please include the email address you gave when making your purchase.

Thanks,

Hi Mike -

I got the files but it didn't work. Are they for the Mac version? I keep getting a debug error stating they can't find the filename.

If possible can you just send me any version that works - anything so i can have it for draft later tonight.

Thanks

Andy