Sign in to follow this  
LAX

Dillon or Maroney

I'm starting Dillon. Maroney had more carries and rushing yards. Dillon had more touches and total yards. Pretty much a wash until one get the goal line.

Until the official changing of the guard at RB for NE, I think Maroney's best FF role for now is relegated to being your 3rd or 4th back, subbing for your starter's bye week.

Sure you might miss an exceptional performance with starting him instead of having him as your 3rd or higher back (for bye weeks), but in trying to over-analyze the current situation, it is like trying to catch lightning in a bottle, and you will thus lessen your team's chances for victory.

Additionally, Dillon is still very much seen as the back called upon to get those tough couple yards or shorter.

Maroney's value is only upside at this very early point in the season. He should either be:

1. your 3rd or higher back in 10-14 team leagues or

2. packaged [with something else] for a proven starter and point scorer

thanks for the rules, but i didnt ask who i should start, I asked a rather easy question that rendered a rather easy answe, it was for debate, you are thinking to much fftoday nazi

Dillon or Maroney, If you have both of them, who do you lpay next week against the JETS

If this isn't a WDS what is? I'm not buying it, if you don't have both why waste your time with it?

Team Management Questions Belong On The "A Little Help" board.