Sign in to follow this  
Melvinbet

Walker, Shockey & F.Taylor/M.Bell for R. Johnson

Thinking about offering Walker, Shockey and F. Taylor or M.Bell for R. Johnson. Is that too much? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Leave link

Ya, I would say it is too much. You already have Gore for a #2 RB and Javon Walker could turn out to be really great. Jeremy Shockey is a top tight end also. I understand your concern at RB, but I really think you are offering too much.

I'd probably offer less first or try and get another player along with Rudi. In the end though, I think I'd do it if I couldn't get a better deal.

You seem loaded at back now, and would be extra loaded after. You risk getting to thin at WR and TE, and I don't know how thick your waiver pool is with these positions, but you can probably only start 2 backs, and if you need 3 receivers, bye weeks and injuries can kill your overall team.

With that said, unless you can find receiving quality in the waiver pit, I would suggest trying to get some return in those positions to broaden your team in this trade.

mine....

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=232263

With Gore around, you might not need Rudi.

Plus, Walker is too valuable with your WR core.

I'd offer Gore and Shockey- that might do the trick.

You seem loaded at back now, and would be extra loaded after. You risk getting to thin at WR and TE, and I don't know how thick your waiver pool is with these positions, but you can probably only start 2 backs, and if you need 3 receivers, bye weeks and injuries can kill your overall team.

With that said, unless you can find receiving quality in the waiver pit, I would suggest trying to get some return in those positions to broaden your team in this trade.

mine....

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=232263

Good advice. I am concerned about Winslow as the only TE. Rudi would be nice but your RBs are not that bad...