Sign in to follow this  
FierceMice

Brady/Bledsoe/Pennington?

I'm flip flopping all over the place on this one. My gut says to start Brady, because even if he's not spectacular, he should be steady. Then I think T.O. on national TV will mean Bledsoe will have a MOTIVATED WR across from T Glenn. Then I look at Pennington's week one and think that if he can duplicate that, I'm set.

Thoughts? Leave a link with response and I'll answer yours!

I agree with you about Bledsoe. I think of the three, he will have the biggest game. I would definitely not start Pennington. Brady is a gamble, but he always seems to put it together...anyway, I vote for Bledsoe..thanks for the info on my question

I'm flip flopping all over the place on this one. My gut says to start Brady, because even if he's not spectacular, he should be steady. Then I think T.O. on national TV will mean Bledsoe will have a MOTIVATED WR across from T Glenn. Then I look at Pennington's week one and think that if he can duplicate that, I'm set.

Thoughts? Leave a link with response and I'll answer yours!

Bledsoe could implode, but I would probably start him over Brady (no targets) or Pennington (still needs to prove himself).

Bledsoe could implode, but I would probably start him over Brady (no targets) or Pennington (still needs to prove himself).

Since when does Brady get benched. I wouldn't do it. Do not start Penny--too many questions. And Bledsoe is one bad game away from being benched. I would not start him over Brady even if he were throwing to TO--oh wait he is throwing to TO--I still wouldn't start him because he aint that good. Never was never will be Hes ok, TO is good.

Go Brady. He's steady and a proven winner.

Thanks for mine.

My rankings:

1) Bledsoe-Vs Washington. weaker defense than Jaxonville. TO will finally get on the same page as his QB and will do better. (extra motovation would be being on national TV)

2) Pennington-looks like he hasnt lost a step even though hes been injured most of the last 2 years.

3) Brady- with a depleted receiving corp, I wouldnt count on lots. Traditionally he hasnt put up big numbers anyhow. hes more the type to manage an offense than to put up big numbers anyhow.

I would start Bledsoe. He has TO, Glenn, Witten, and Jones coming out of the backfield to catch passes. Pennington will have a big week if he can repeat what happened last week, but he needs to prove that he is for real, and Brady doesn't have that many targets. All he has are Caldwell, Watson, Brown. Definately start Bledsoe.

Thanks for answering mine. Brady is the best qb but Bledsoe has the best weapons right now so consider him for this week.

I dont think i would start pennington yet, one good game doesnt prove enough to merit a start when you have brady and bledsoe. bledsoe looked terrible on a few throws against the jaguars, but he is going up agaist a depleted redskins secondary not to mention all his receivers, so id probably stick with him.

Brady is easily the SAFEST play. You know he wont dissappoint too much even if he has a bad game. That being said, I'd go with Bledsoe this week. Remember the 3rd preseason game when he came out trying to silence all those who said Romo could be the man? Well, look for a similar performance this week as he tries to silence the critics again.

I've got a similar decision between Brady/Bledsoe/Vick. Like many have already said, Brady is the safe choice, and I'm leaning that way right now.

I had him last year and got burned every time I benched him if that is any help.

Bledsoe and Vick are both "what-if's" but they could put up huge numbers.

Don't mean to hijack you thread, just trying to shed some more light. Please don't respond to my dilemma anyone.