Sign in to follow this  
bgard72

Who to ask for in trade for Bulger...

I have Donavan McNabb as my starter...so I feel comfortable with him in all the time. I'd like to get another WR to be a #2 on my team...we start 3. I have:

1) Chad Johnson

2) Randy Moss

3) Troy Williamson

4) Michael Clayton

5) Reggie Williams

6) Keenan McCardell

I am thinking of sending Bulger and McCardell over to a guy that may need an upgrade to his QB's (McNair, Brooks and Leinart). He has the following WR's:

1) Larry Fitz

2) Reggie Wayne

3) Andre Johnson

4) Reggie Brown

What is fair:

Bulger

McCardell

for

Reggie Wayne OR Andre Johnson

Leinart

I think if I got Reggie Wayne...I'd be very happy. Do you guys think that Andre Johnson is worth getting if he says no to Wayne?

well, I wouldnt expect him to do the deal for Wayne. but I think its a good offer.

he may counter with Andre Johnson.

another option would be to offer moss up in a trade.

moss is a top end talent, but the oakland o-line is so terrible, I dont think brooks will get the chance to throw him the ball enough for him to put up the numbers he is capable of.

and brooks isnt the type who performs well under pressure (in my opinion)

I think moss will have a temper tantrum sometime soon(probably by game 6) and then things will fall apart in Oakland.

only and idiot would offer up Wayne in that trade. If you can get him go for it. The way the colts offense opperates Wayne is as good as Harrison. Moss looks like a dud this year, Oakland with Brooks won't get it done. I refuesed to even take moss in any of my leagues. I wouldn't waste the roster slot on him and would be too afraid to ever start him.

I agree with the previous poster -- if you can get Waybe for Bulger, do it. Although I like Johnson, too. He looked great last week. I'd take him in a SECOND, especially with Eric Moulds lining up as a #2 WR. AND, the Texans will be playing from behind and airing it out a LOT. Good luck.

I think you would have to offer up more than McCardell to get Wayne. If you can get Johnson for Bulger and McCardell - I would take that. I think Johnson will have a great year if Carr doesn't get killed behind that line.

ya, i think you can safely take johnson if he sayes no to wayne. if carr ever puts it together johnson will be an absolute Beast.

either one would be good to get back in this trade.