Stallworth

Mould

RB

Jackson

R brown

Gore

M. Barber III

Thanks

great deal for whoever geta Jordan and Gonzalez. This is the old throw in an extra player to get value trick. If you have Jordan dont fall for it.

team A wins big time. this is not a fair trade!

wiggins should be someones bye week tightend, moulds has some upside in houston, and gore had 1 big game against arizona. gonzalez is still a top 3 tight end and jordan can be a top 10 back. i dont think i would veto this trade this early in the season but i dont think its a fair trade.

thanks for mine

Team A would be getting the worse deal unless TE's score really big in your league (i.e. one point for every 5 yards). Team A would be getting Jordan. I know it has been one game but the whole team is a fantasy mistake, even Moss. I say if you are team B, make the trade, and if Team A, don't.

Thanks for replying to mine.

Team A would be getting the worse deal unless TE's score really big in your league (i.e. one point for every 5 yards). Team A would be getting Jordan. I know it has been one game but the whole team is a fantasy mistake, even Moss. I say if you are team B, make the trade, and if Team A, don't.

Thanks for replying to mine.

I would have to agree Boomer Sooner. If you have to play a TE then i would do it. As far as Oakland goes,I have Randy Moss and i'm almost afraid to play him right now. That team is a mess.

I would have to agree Boomer Sooner. If you have to play a TE then i would do it. As far as Oakland goes,I have Randy Moss and i'm almost afraid to play him right now. That team is a mess.

even if I get jordan he would be my #3 RB. and we only start 2 rbs. I will almost always start jackson and brown and if jordan come back then great otherwise o well. I get great TE out of the deal. my TE sucks. and I can trade jordan later if I want.

I think it's certainly not a trade you can veto. After Jordan's bad outing and Gore's stellar outing of course this is a case of two guys who's recent performance drastically has effected their stock. This deal really will be won by whoever is better between the two backs. Personally I would say Jordan and Gonzo is the better situation for your team. Moulds is just a throw in and likely will not be anything more than a #3 WR or bye week guy at best.

If I were team B, I would ask for Stallworth, Gore, and Wiggins for Jordan and Gonzo. That is more fair and team B needs help at WR.

even if I get jordan he would be my #3 RB. and we only start 2 rbs. I will almost always start jackson and brown and if jordan come back then great otherwise o well. I get great TE out of the deal. my TE sucks. and I can trade jordan later if I want.

I dunno, maybe it's just my league but TE's don't get any of us any real points. 20 yd's per 1 point and the standard 6 for a TD. I understand you starting Jax and Brown all of the games. I probably would too. However, when bye weeks come, you might have Gore there, and right now, that looks a lot better than Jordan. What if one of your RB's get hurt, who then. You really want Jordan. The Raiders look out of place in the NFL. There preseason was just as bad as the beating they got with the Chargers, so their should be no surprise here. Another reason I don't like Jordan is because his line just SUCKS. Jordan is a good back, but really, who could have a good game with that line. However, if you feel you need a good TE that bad then take the deal. As long as both RB's stay healthy then it may pay off for you, but you will have less quality depth.

I dunno, maybe it's just my league but TE's don't get any of us any real points. 20 yd's per 1 point and the standard 6 for a TD. I understand you starting Jax and Brown all of the games. I probably would too. However, when bye weeks come, you might have Gore there, and right now, that looks a lot better than Jordan. What if one of your RB's get hurt, who then. You really want Jordan. The Raiders look out of place in the NFL. There preseason was just as bad as the beating they got with the Chargers, so their should be no surprise here. Another reason I don't like Jordan is because his line just SUCKS. Jordan is a good back, but really, who could have a good game with that line. However, if you feel you need a good TE that bad then take the deal. As long as both RB's stay healthy then it may pay off for you, but you will have less quality depth.

PPr league 6pts for TD, 10 yards rec/rush = 1 point. gonzo got 24 points last week in our league. thanks for feedback though.

The problem with Gonzalez is that Green is now out. Oakland is a mess so Jordan like Moss is a question mark.

Gore is hot because of his first game but remember what team he's on and he also has a surgically repaired knee. Moulds had a nice came but I think he'll end up the type of guy you'd use in a flex position depending on his opponent. Wiggins looks decent.

Depending on your line up I think A stands to gain the most. This hinges on Green coming back in 2-3 weeks and whether or not he's affected by the concussion. If Oakland gets their crap together they could at least have a decent offense so Lamont could have a decent season.

The problem with Gonzalez is that Green is now out. Oakland is a mess so Jordan like Moss is a question mark.

Gore is hot because of his first game but remember what team he's on and he also has a surgically repaired knee. Moulds had a nice came but I think he'll end up the type of guy you'd use in a flex position depending on his opponent. Wiggins looks decent.

Depending on your line up I think A stands to gain the most. This hinges on Green coming back in 2-3 weeks and whether or not he's affected by the concussion. If Oakland gets their crap together they could at least have a decent offense so Lamont could have a decent season.

We start 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1QB. I have driver and wayne as my two WR and Jackson and Brown for my two RBs. Gores is most likely gon be my bye fill in. and Gonzo had one TD even after green was gone so that's why I have higher expectation on him. this topic is almost split in half. littel more help.

This is very close and, in my opinion, a very fair trade. However, I would rather have Jordan and Tony G. I think selling Gore now is wise; he doesn't get to play Arizona every week, and L. Jordan doesn't have to play the Chargers every week. Week two might look bad for you, since Jordan will not fare much better against Baltimore. However, weeks 4 and 5 will be productive ones for Jordan. 3 things that tips the scales in favor of Jordan and Gonzo:

1) In PPR leagues, I expect Jordan to be catching lots of balls, even in losing games. (Oak had a bad season last year, but Jordan still managed to have a productive year)

2) SF has a slightly tougher schedule

3) Gonzo was targeted like a million times in the 4th quarter of week 1. Huard's arrival may actually make Gonzo more valuable.

In any case, good luck.

jordan/gonzo easy. jordan will be as good as gore this year and you get the huge upgrade at TE (green got smacked good, but it's not like he broke his throwing arm or hasn't been hit before, he's a vet.)

One last thing that occurred to me. Gore and Jackson have the same bye week. When week seven rolls around, you will be stuck with Barber. Better to have Jordan playing Arizona that week.

i think i'd do it if i'm team A, you can let jordan sit the bench 'til he starts doing something and then trade him high or use him he's bound to come around sometime. gonzo is a great TE, much better than wig and you're not giving up a whole lot with moulds.