Sign in to follow this  
quincyxg

Looking to upgrade

OK, I am looking to upgrade my team a bit. Just squeeked a win out last week. I was thinking of upgrading at rb and wr. Wanted to forum community to help me out.

Here are the FA choices. Pick one you think I should add or suggest someone else. If you are feeling very helpful, take a look at my signature and pick one I should drop to get my addition.

Thanks and leave a link for yours.

RB

N. Davenport

WR

K. Curtis

B. Stokley

R. Caldwell

OR

Leave team as is

OK, I am looking to upgrade my team a bit. Just squeeked a win out last week. I was thinking of upgrading at rb and wr. Wanted to forum community to help me out.

Here are the FA choices. Pick one you think I should add or suggest someone else. If you are feeling very helpful, take a look at my signature and pick one I should drop to get my addition.

Thanks and leave a link for yours.

RB

N. Davenport

WR

K. Curtis

B. Stokley

R. Caldwell

OR

Leave team as is

I hear Davenport will be goal line RB for Steelers. I would take him for Moats, if that's true.

Not to thrilled about those FA WRs but I'd watch R.Caldwell this week. He should be a top target for Brady now that Branch is gone.

Yeah, I like Davenport since, like stated above, he will get the goal line carries. I am a fan of Kevin Curtis and with Bruce aging... Curtis should get more looks as the weeks go by.

Definitely get rid of Moats, he's the #3 RB in Philly. Davenport is a decent pickup because he can play the Bettis role this year for the Steelers but if there are players with more upside available I would pick them up instead such as Brandon Jacobs, Samkon Gado, or Jerious Norwood. I don't like any of those WR choices you named. If Colston is available I would take a chance on him and drop Toomer. Also I don't think you need your backup TE, T. Scheffler, on your team. If you can drop him and pick up an additional RB or WR I would do that. Depending on your league you may be able to play Colston in that TE spot also. Thanks for the help on mine.

Davenport won't be a significant upgrade over Moats (but it would be the right thing to do--Moats is in the dog house with Reid and a non-factor [i waived his ass]). Slim pickings for wrs on the wire (don't bother).

Thanks for answering mine.