Sign in to follow this  
Turf CamelToe

Steve Smith might not make trip this week

from the Gaston Gazette today -

Smith likely out

Smith and Hartwig both missed a third straight day of practice on Friday and it’s safe to assume both will not play Sunday at Minnesota, although both are still listed as questionable on the injury report. Smith, in fact, may not even make the trip, instead staying behind to rest the hamstring. Middle linebacker Dan Morgan was ruled out earlier in the week and running back Nick Goings is not expected to play either because of a thigh injury. Wharton is out for the season

maybe getting smith in the 2nd round wasnt such a bright idea after all. :banana:

hopefully i can keep winning with out him. :cheers:

maybe getting smith in the 2nd round wasnt such a bright idea after all. :banana:

hopefully i can keep winning with out him. :cheers:

Ditto :mad:

Also won without him, actually won big. Also picked him in second round.

Ditto :banana:

Also won without him, actually won big. Also picked him in second round.

Ah, there's one of the vintage FF message board posts I missed:

"Dammit! I took so many great players early in my draft and they're all injured or suck. Luckily, I still pulled it off and in fact, killed my opponent anyway!"

yea, my outcome was a bit different. i won, but only by 5 points and scored a grand total of 47pts. :banana:

Giants rule,

This might please u, i got Eli, Tikki and Shockey, also W Dunn Steelers D and Stalworth. So u can imagine what my score was :banana:

Giants rule,

This might please u, i got Eli, Tikki and Shockey, also W Dunn Steelers D and Stalworth. So u can imagine what my score was ;)

Not small? Good job loading up on Da G-Men!

I'm off to a rough start in my local league. We start 2 QBs and I'm still touchdownless (Favre/Delhomme). And no, I didn't pull it off. I got my ass kicked!

All your steve smith owners.

Did you at least pick up Drew Carter? He was targeted 8 times (1 more than Keyshawn). If he is available in FA pool, go pick him up.

HE WILL BE STRONG ONCE HE RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully before his bye week 9

All your steve smith owners.

Did you at least pick up Drew Carter? He was targeted 8 times (1 more than Keyshawn). If he is available in FA pool, go pick him up.

actually he was targeted 10 times :banana: And I drafted him in the 6th round of my Dynasty League draft.... he was flying under the radar, and once that Steve Smith hammy started acting up in the pre-season I knew it would be a good thing.... you see I don't have Steve Smith but my arch divisional rival does (and I'm playing him this week).... I'm going to sit Randy Moss and Start Drew Carter for spite.... fock him :cry:

Ah I love Dynasty Leagues....the hate & spite is worth it alone baby :cheers:

*sighs* I took him in the 2nd and Portis in the 3rd. Frank Gore saved me the first week though. :banana: Lets see if i can win again without 2 of my top 3 picks. :dunno:

maybe getting smith in the 2nd round wasnt such a bright idea after all. :wall:

hopefully i can keep winning with out him. :rolleyes:

He will be back week 4 with a vegance. Just be patient.

I post on here yesterday about SS. I traded him Friday night for Wayne and Rod Smith... He will never be the same this year and if he is decent it won't till week 8 or 9...

Smitty is going to be a bust boys. A speed WR with a hamstring problem in both legs..... Yeah thats going to work out.

Must people keep repeating this? I swear this exact statement with minor variations in wording can be found in every Steve Smith thread without fail. :wacko: :wall:

I post on here yesterday about SS. I traded him Friday night for Wayne and Rod Smith... He will never be the same this year and if he is decent it won't till week 8 or 9...

Won't be week 9, since they are on a bye.