Sign in to follow this  
PIAZZA11

Anyone starting Tatum Bell this week?

Well, I drafted Bell as a 4th back (Got him in the 7th round), but I told myself I'd never need him. But, here I go...I've benched Caddy and Foster for him.

I'm sure I'll get burned, but what the hell! Anyone else starting him this week with confidence?

I'm starting him along with Tiki over Julius Jones and Corey Dillon. The guy is awesomely talented and I think

this may be his breakout week against a weak KC run defense.

:thumbsdown:

Please don't fumble tho...

:blink:

Well, I drafted Bell as a 4th back (Got him in the 7th round), but I told myself I'd never need him. But, here I go...I've benched Caddy and Foster for him.

I'm sure I'll get burned, but what the hell! Anyone else starting him this week with confidence?

I'm starting Tatum in one league (stocked at WR with Peyton at QB, RBs need to pan out for me) and in another I plan on starting Mike Bell over LaMont Jordan (I really don't like Jordan's match-up against Baltimore), but that may change by kickoff tomorrow.

Against the Chiefs, I think you can expect both Tatum & Mike to put up solid numbers. I expect the better day from Tatum, but you never know with the Denver RBs.

I have Tatum as a third back, and I was tempted to start him this week ahead of Frank Gore (my other starter is Ronnie Brown). But I couldn't bring myself to start him yet in place of either Gore or Brown. I hope he does have a big week, maybe that will push him into the position of undebated starter (at which point I think I'll say tradebait)

Starting him at my flex spot, although I did offer him in a trade for Fitz str8 up. Might sound one sided, but besides Portis (hurt) and Jordon (dung) he has no RB to speak of.

All of us who are starting him will either look really smart tomorrow night or really stupid! I think we're all pretty dumb for trusting Shanahan. The fact Shanny named him the starter this week should make us all run!!!!

All joking aside, I see this for Tatum tomorrow:

17 carries, 88 yards, TD

3 rec, 25

All of us who are starting him will either look really smart tomorrow night or really stupid! I think we're all pretty dumb for trusting Shanahan. The fact Shanny named him the starter this week should make us all run!!!!

All joking aside, I see this for Tatum tomorrow:

17 carries, 88 yards, TD

3 rec, 25

Its nuts but I am thinking of benching Chester Taylor for him this week. For one he looks to be the man this week with Mike Bells hand (although he may still vulture a TD again), and two I like their matchup and am not particularly fond of Taylor against the Panthers D.

I'm starting him in 1 of 3 leagues. I tried desperately to acquire him this week in the other 2, before he explodes this week.

After tomorrow, I feel the Bell questions will be answered.

In my humble opinion.

I'm starting him in 1 of 3 leagues. I tried desperately to acquire him this week in the other 2, before he explodes this week.

After tomorrow, I feel the Bell questions will be answered.

In my humble opinion.

Completely agree. He's been trying to earn this and Shanny has been teasing him with this for over a year. It's a Parcells-esque jedi mind game. I think Tatum comes out and runs like he's on fire against the Chiefs.

Mike Bell has a broken finger - I think Tatum will be in there receiving, which boosts his value even further in PPRs.

If Tinker's line looks like this:

23 carries, 128 RuYd, 5 receptions, 47 yds, 1 TD

Then Mike Bell might be here => :headbanger: a lot more often in the coming weeks. :bench: