Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Rusty

Chiefs defense still sucks. Denver doesn't have a running game, plus Plummer has played like the suck.

And you still lost! The Chiefs got blown out in their first game and lost their second one, too.

You said all offseason that the Chiefs were going to the Super Bowl. They started out 0-2. The defense sucks. The offense sucks. They're sitting at home during playoff time once again this season.

Go eat crow yourself.

Chiefs defense still sucks. Denver doesn't have a running game, plus Plummer has played like the suck.

And you still lost! The Chiefs got blown out in their first game and lost their second one, too.

You said all offseason that the Chiefs were going to the Super Bowl. They started out 0-2. The defense sucks. The offense sucks. They're sitting at home during playoff time once again this season.

Go eat crow yourself.

Chiefs defense is better and doesn't suck. Held Denver at home to 6 points. First game wasn;t a true indicator IMO, after Trent went down the entire team was in disarray.

They have a bye to regroup, and get everything back on track.

Denver sucks, no way they should have only beat a Green-less team by 3 at home. No way.

Denver is the suck of all sucks, your team is going nowhere. At least we still have some hope.

At least we still have some hope.

:blink:

I've never seen someone talk so much smack after getting punked in the first two games. I guess you still talk a bunch of BS about Iraq, too. Maybe this is par for the course when everything you say turns out to be wrong. :P

:wall:

I've never seen someone talk so much smack after getting punked in the first two games. I guess you still talk a bunch of BS about Iraq, too. Maybe this is par for the course when everything you say turns out to be wrong. :banana:

I was countin Den on the road as a loss before the season began. Still 14 games to play there bud. I was figuring Denver would manhandle the Chiefs coming into their house, and that just absolutelty was not the case.

Chiefs held their own, with Damon Huard at the helm. Defense played well and showed drastic improvement. SD has only played Ten and Oak, let's see where they are at when they play a little stiffer competition. Chiefs are still right in the thick of things, and holding Den to 6 was definitely a confidencde booster for this team. I'm not saying they are destined for the playoffs, I'm just saying they have given me hope and reason to stay interested.

If I were a Broncos fan, I'd be panicking about now.