Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Hey sawilson!

Well, you've dawdled away day 1 of our sig bet. 13 more to go. I suggest you get crackin, woman. :blink:

Email sent dear, email sent.

I've seen worse, not bad. Are you sure that is it, and you don't want to get input from the peanut gallery?

Why don't you two just get it over with...and fock

We had a sig bet on the Seaturds/Cardinals game. Also if you've been paying attention we haven't flirted in quite a while. Also I haven't been to Portland in months. :rolleyes:

I've seen worse, not bad. Are you sure that is it, and you don't want to get input from the peanut gallery?

OK - I know I didn't have much time to put into it. Give me until the end of the night and you will have your new sig line by morning.

OK - I know I didn't have much time to put into it. Give me until the end of the night and you will have your new sig line by morning.

I actually meant that it was a decent sig for the loser in the bed. But I know you can do better. Also I'd like to see what the folks here have as input. :rolleyes:

We had a sig bet on the Seaturds/Cardinals game. Also if you've been paying attention we haven't flirted in quite a while. Also I haven't been to Portland in months. :rolleyes:

I know you had a sig bet..just saying I think there is an unspoken love between you two that needs to be "worked out". Nothing wrong with that. Ebrace it Jerry, Embrace it and unleash your passionate unbridled love...

Or not, whatever it's your call.

:P

I know you had a sig bet..just saying I think there is an unspoken love between you two that needs to be "worked out". Nothing wrong with that. Ebrace it Jerry, Embrace it and unleash your passionate unbridled love...

:banana:

"Love" is a strong word. I like to think of it as an incredibly hot lust, a palpable tension that permeates the very internets.

Or not. :dunno:

"Love" is a strong word. I like to think of it as an incredibly hot lust, a palpable tension that permeates the very internets.

I prefer to think of it as just focking sad.

:dunno:

dr phil everyone :banana: :clap: :banana:

this sig bet ordeal is going slower than edge trying to get through the hawks d line...

OK - email almost ready to be sent

I'm going to bed soon, being old and all, so if I miss it I'll get it in the AM. :banana:

I'm going to bed soon, being old and all, so if I miss it I'll get it in the AM. :pointstosky:

Already sent!! :doublethumbsup:

So, you two have met. At least know each others emails. Sawlison is a borderline ..... JK is married and you carry this onto a message board?

Did I miss anything? :pointstosky: :doublethumbsup:

Nice sell.

So, you two have met. At least know each others emails. Sawlison is a borderline ..... JK is married and you carry this onto a message board?

Did I miss anything? :banana: :pointstosky:

Nice sell.

Maybe it's just me, but you missed the part with the point. :doublethumbsup:

Did I miss anything? :ninja: :banana:

Nice sell.

I'm a borderline????

And many people on this board have met eachtoher, whats your focking point??? :doublethumbsup:

Oh, and who are you?? :pointstosky:

Maybe it's just me, but you missed the part with the point. :doublethumbsup:

Sorry. All me. I haven't been here in awhile and thought that lame stabs was still in.

Nevermind.

Also, I am not GFIAFP. Just tired. Enjoy your iloveaffair.

Sorry. All me. I haven't been here in awhile and thought that lame stabs was still in.

Nevermind.

Also, I am not GFIAFP. Just tired. Enjoy your iloveaffair.

itsatip - you have to earn that right.