Sign in to follow this  
Trout_2

Any Chance Steelers Can't even Score?!?

I came into tonight really confident. I have Willie P, he has Jag D and I was up by 14. I am now only up by 3 and getting nervous!!! Can Pitt really go through this game without even a FG?!? WillieP?!? You have to be kidding me!!!

I hope the Stealers don't score. I have already won my game, but I have Jax D and I would like to run the score up. 1st criteria is W-L, and then tie breaker is Total Points for the year.

Now I just have to worry about the day two 2 "adjustments". Given the Steelers horrible performance, I am only up by 1 point. Seems many times the stats "get adjusted" next day. I don't like it being this close! What the hell happened to the Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was up by 13.95 with Jeff Reed to play vs. Jax D. Jax put up 14, costing me the win by .05.

I'll pathetically hope for a stat adjustment. Just 1 passing yard gives me a tie!

Jax D saved me tonight. I was down by 8 and I had Jax D against H.Ward. I figured I was done. Thanks Big Ben and Pitt, I love ya but ya gave me a W for week 2. I was freakin out all night, especially in the 4th quarter. One TD by Pitt and I would've lost.

Up by 16 going into the game and had Willie Parker

He had Jax D

Lost by 3

Fahk

Shouldn't have left Mr Taylor languishing on the bench - he outscored by two starting RBs COMBINED (Lamont and FWP) - that's when you know it just ain't your week

One cannot help but enjoy watching the stillers get their sh!t pushed in :banana:

One more miracle story: I'm down by 6 going into MNF, I've got Jax D, he's got FWP and Heath Miller. I'm out of it so I don't even turn on CBS Sportsline. At halftime they flash the stats and I go, "Hmmm." At the two-minute warning I'm down by one, but INTs are worth 2 points for the D, so when Roethlesburger throws that last pick I go from a one-point loser to a one-point winner. I guess I will go to church next week.

And there better not be any Tuesday morning "adjustments"!

It was a shocker. A very good Jax defense at home against a QB recovering from a motorcycle accident, appendix surgery, and battling a 104 degree fever. OH..... and he hasn't played since FEBRUARY. I was shocked too.

I bet Batch would have won the game for the stillers :banana: