K R. Gould

DEF Buffalo

BN H. Miller

BN F. Gore

BN T. Jones

BN Mi. Clayton

BN D. Carr

BN San Diego

It's sort of tough to get rid of your best WR and you are pretty strong at RB allready. I would probably do it and try to trade Westy for a good WR. T.Jones is a solid back-up RB.

I agree with the above idea to do #2 and trade Westy for a better WR if possible. I have Gore as well however I really woudn't want to part with him. He hardly gets any breaks. I know there is a backup there, just hardly ever see him. LT2 is LT2, you can never go wrong with him but you never know, with an improving pass game and a ferocious TE in SF, Gore could end up scoring more fantasy pts than LT2. I said could.

See mine please

Take the LT trade immediately, Wayne and Gore are both overrated IMO. You should be getting a better WR than Andre Johnson for a starting RB like Jones. Start fishing Jones or Westy for the best WR offer out there. Take your time and land someone good. But get LT immediately.

Would giving up Westy/Driver be better?

A little better IMO, but still a toss up!!!!! Do trade #2 and use Westy as trade bait for a WR!!!!!

LT is a stud and I would definately take trade 2.

I might take trade 1 because you would then be a little week at WR.

I wouldn't trade Westy though because if you do both trades, you'll have good back but you'll be thin there.

Thanks for answering mine.

You can't say no to the LT trade. But the above posters are right -- it leaves you a bit thin at WR, and you can do better than TJones for Johnson. Try to trade Westy, or even Stephen Jackson for a good stud WR.

The guy is thinking it over. If this doesn't work out. What does everyone think about TJones for Andre Johnson? Or who should I expect for TJones?

i can't believe i am going to say this but you can't pull the wayne trade for lt, that is waht it boils down to because of your depth at RB. unless you can get WW WRs. you are already thin at WR with evans on your up team.

pull the tj for aj and then you have at least a strong starting team, with evan on your bench. i like driver just as much as wayne also.

if you pull the lt trade, get to work on your WW. you need to fill at least two spots on your starting team and that hurts.

goal line back talk:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=235444

What do you guys think? Leave a link, and I will answer. Thanks

I have 2 offers:

1) my TJONES for Andre Johnson

2) my Gore & Wayne for LT

my team:

QB M. Bulger

WR R. Wayne

WR D. Driver

WR L. Evans

RB S. Jackson

RB B. Westbrook

TE M. Colston

K R. Gould

DEF Buffalo

BN H. Miller

BN F. Gore

BN T. Jones

BN Mi. Clayton

BN D. Carr

BN San Diego

I agree with Beyond. Both trades look good if you do them both. Johnson offsets the loss of Wayne a bit, and LT is a stud (obviously).

I wouldn't do either of the trades ..

Trade 1: I don't think you get equal value for Jones

Trade 2: You trade away your #1 WR and you will be extremely thin at the position.

Thanks for helping with mine.

I CANNOT BELIEVE you're even thinking hard about the LT trade. I'd do that in an instant. On the TJ trade, see if you can get a better WR but if not, do it.