Sign in to follow this  
SouthGeorgia

Has there ever been a Debra Messing discussion on this board?

Uhhh ... can't deport me. My family has been here since ... well, since here was defined. The Revolutionary War. Some even fought for the Crown.

Not even, as far as I have researched a drop of Irish. Often confused as Irish. A lot of English ... and Scottish, some Dutch and 64ths of French, and other anglos. I'm 100%, 6 feet and 200 solid pounds of white boy. I'm the guy you want on the plane next to you ... because I'll whoop some terrorist ass if it comes down to that!

And food stamps? Yeah ... I'll prolly have snacks too!

:blink:

Uhhh ... can't deport me. My family has been here since ... well, since here was defined. The Revolutionary War. Some even fought for the Crown.

Not even, as far as I have researched a drop of Irish. Often confused as Irish. A lot of English ... and Scottish, some Dutch and 64ths of French, and other anglos. I'm 100%, 6 feet and 200 solid pounds of white boy. I'm the guy you want on the plane next to you ... because I'll whoop some terrorist ass if it comes down to that!

And food stamps? Yeah ... I'll prolly have snacks too!

:dunno:

But....if you are the guy next to me on the plane, who is gonna run away screaming like a little girl...I mean, who is gonna carry all of those people out of the burning building?