Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

*** Upset of the Week ***

Vikings over Da Bears. The noise in the dome will be too much for Grossman. Chester is the difference with 29 carries for 96 yards and an TD. Over 50 yrds come in the fourth quarter.

I wonder if the Vikings homer will acknowledge that he just (unwittingly) called a win by his Vikings the "upset of the week". :P

That's what us Bears fans have been saying all along - it would be quite an upset. :doublethumbsup:

Guest tiki_gods

Jacksonville is a sexy upset but there is a reason Vegas has them as a dog.

I like the Texors over the Redskins

:ninja:

I put $100 on the Jags. Shocked. Just shocked. ;)

They've been talking all week on Sirius how the Jags aren't getting any respect. I sort of assumed at this point they were. Guess I was wrong. Looks to me like you got the first couple rounds of drinks covered on this one. ;)

Jacksonville is a sexy upset but there is a reason Vegas has them as a dog.

Yes, it's the called the betting public latching on to a team with National exposure over the small market obscurity. The Jags flew completly under the radar last season at 12-4.

Guest tiki_gods
Yes, it's the called the betting public latching on to a team with National exposure over the small market obscurity. The Jags flew completly under the radar last season at 12-4.

Too bad its a trap game and that same fickle betting public will get their arses burned this week.

Agreed. Minn is a tough place to play, and Im not the least bit sold on Grossman or the Chicago defense. I can easily see Minn clipping the Bears at home by a FG.

Not sold on the Chicago defense??? What more proof do you need?

This one is easy as in The Big Easy as the Saints will come marching back to N'Awlins with a W over a division rival.

The emotion etc. will be too much,it'll be the feel good story of the year.

:rolleyes: