Sign in to follow this  
Lord4GL

I am not dead

All, sorry that I have not been very active this year. Three kids, wife and job make it pretty tough as of late. Also, I have been redoing my home office and I am sometimes without internet. I did want to apologize to you for not pulling Steve Smith in week one. I really had no way of knowing that he wouldn't play and at the time I had no access to make the change anyway. It may be a small thing and no one ever cared, but I really should have made a better attempt to start someone anyway.

As most of you can see, my team totally bites ass this year. I figured I would just vent this out. Why, oh why, did you sign with Arizona, Edge? Has that team ever had a damn running game? I hate the damn Cards. On top of it, the Colts draft a guy who will replace Rhodes, so he goes to waste. I guess the good news is I really got that Cardinal running game locked up!

Then to Oakland, where there is suppose to be an NFL team. All I can say is the Raiders should not be permitted to use the NFL logo on their jerseys. A total abomination. And I love to hear Porter cheering when his QB is sacked. Hopefully the bye week helps that team out. Grats to Justin, as I see they have managed to reduce Randy Moss to a bench warmer for you.

At this point, I am seriously thinking about a re-building effort. If anyone is looking to move some draft picks or young guys, send me an e-mail.

Last, gratz to Bay Area and Cat, to who beat me in weeks one and two. Good luck guys.

hey don't worry about it this whole league is dead except for me and ridas, I emailed the commish over a week ago still hasn't got back to me,,,oh well damn glad its a money league, as an commish myself I see how intrested can wang in this league, no site for 5 months hurts too. well all i can do is take care of my team and win this damn thing,, :blink: