Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Bax

Is this the week to start LenDale White?

With Dallas on a BYE this week, Julius Jones is on the bench.

My other starter is Steven Jackson.

Should I pair him with Fragile Fred Taylor, or start LenDale White, since both Brown and Henry are now listed as questionable for this weekend?

With Dallas on a BYE this week, Julius Jones is on the bench.

My other starter is Steven Jackson.

Should I pair him with Fragile Fred Taylor, or start LenDale White, since both Brown and Henry are now listed as questionable for this weekend?

Johnny are you on crack. Freddy vs. Lendale. Drop both and quit fantasy football immediately...

Wow, thanks for the sarcasm, guys. I'm relatively new to FFB and had what I thought was a legitimate question.

I didn't realize this board was so unfriendly.

Tons of A-holes on this board that think they are God's gift to FFB...don't worry about it man.

With that said, I have LW on my bench as well, and I am not starting him. I have better options than you, though nto too much better (R. Brown and T Bell). I am leaving him on my bench this week again. If he produces then great, if not then no harm.

I would stick with Fred Taylor if I were you, but thats jsut one guys onpinion that is obviously not up to par with all the Vermiell heads on the board.

Wow, thanks for the sarcasm, guys. I'm relatively new to FFB and had what I thought was a legitimate question.

I didn't realize this board was so unfriendly.

You should really post this type of question on the Help board. And pitch in your 2 cents on a few while you are there. That having been said, Start Taylor. He has looked good thus far and the Colts can be run on. White may yet turn out to be a valuable RB, but this is not the week to roll the dice if you have a less risky option...

Tons of A-holes on this board that think they are God's gift to FFB...don't worry about it man.

With that said, I have LW on my bench as well, and I am not starting him. I have better options than you, though nto too much better (R. Brown and T Bell). I am leaving him on my bench this week again. If he produces then great, if not then no harm.

I would stick with Fred Taylor if I were you, but thats jsut one guys onpinion that is obviously not up to par with all the Vermiell heads on the board.

People on this board really need to get a sense of humor.

This is Fantasy Football - It is supposed to be fun.

You guys take this all way too serious.

rosenbauer, there is a way to come across as funny and your post was about as funny as watching Rosie O'Donell in a hot dog eating contest.

Bax, I just dropped Braylon Edwards for LenDale. I have LT2 kickin' it this week with Deangelo as my other active RB. I have no faith in my other backups...M. Bell and Travis Henry. This is the situation I put mysellf in by taking TO in rd. 3.

So, either Henry or White goes as per Sunday morning news.

rosenbauer, there is a way to come across as funny and your post was about as funny as watching Rosie O'Donell in a hot dog eating contest.

Bax, I just dropped Braylon Edwards for LenDale. I have LT2 kickin' it this week with Deangelo as my other active RB. I have no faith in my other backups...M. Bell and Travis Henry. This is the situation I put mysellf in by taking TO in rd. 3.

So, either Henry or White goes as per Sunday morning news.

What is funny is all the ###### losers like Patriotica on this board.

Goodbye.