Sign in to follow this  
persaltier

A. Smith over Brady?

Am I nuts? Have I lost it? Is this what it's come to?

In my league (and I'm sure in many others) Alex Smith has outscored Brady through 3 weeks of play. Not by much, but enough for me to think to actually bench Brady vs Cinci this weekend while SF travels to KC. With Huard running the show, SF could find themselves on the field often on offense, except with Gore a lil' iffy, Smith might get to take KC out behind the woodshed. Brady will have no such luck against Cinci on the road, and he'll most likely be without Chad Jackson yet again.

So ... just for this one week .... do I dare dream about benching Brady for Smith?

I might be a little biased , but smith looks like a great game manager and seems pretty close to a break out game (TD wise). Brady has little to no weapons, and seems to be in a slump.

at least this weekend, i would look for Alex to throw for around 240 and have 2 tds...And remember Alex has no picks this year.

I might be a little biased

Yeah, the name 49erAddiction was the tipoff.

Am I nuts? Have I lost it?

Yeah, you have. I'm starting Carr over Alex Smith, I would not blink starting Brady. For your sake, I hope Alex gets a garbage TD at the end of regulation, it's all that saved his stats last week at home vs Philly. Say what you will about KC's offense, Herm has KC playing great defense, they are #3 against the pass, and it's always tough playing in Arrowhead.

Just my opinion.

Yeah, you have. I'm starting Carr over Alex Smith, I would not blink starting Brady. For your sake, I hope Alex gets a garbage TD at the end of regulation, it's all that saved his stats last week at home vs Philly. Say what you will about KC's offense, Herm has KC playing great defense, they are #3 against the pass, and it's always tough playing in Arrowhead.

Just my opinion.

True about Smith's stats last week, but Brady threw for about 180yds during garbage time while he was trying to come back from 3 scores down. He looks lost out there so far without anybody he trusts to throw to. I'm not thrilled about even entertaining the idea of starting Smith....and I'm definitely not convinced that KC's D can hold (how many times do we have to drink that kool-aid before we realize it tastes like poo).

If only I could trade between the different leagues I'm in, I'd trade myself Brady for McNabb.

KC corners - Surtain and Law !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Game 1 Palmer did Nothing in da air against KC - it was all fockign rudi

--- Game 2 KC shut down Plummer .

You can run on KC - passing is a different story.