Sign in to follow this  
SouthGeorgia

Which of these ladies salad would you rather toss?

I'd prolly have to go with Elizabeth Shue if she just walked off the set of "Cocktails"....That is a one more goodlooking woman. Neve Campbell kills me and Debra Messing,well I just cant seem to get enough of her as well. Now the next question is what condiment or jelly or jam/preserve would be the best? So what we have here is a two part question. I'm going with Elizabeth and some homemade fig preserves.

I'd prolly have to go with Elizabeth Shue if she just walked off the set of "Cocktails"....That is a one more goodlooking woman. Neve Campbell kills me and Debra Messing,well I just cant seem to get enough of her as well. Now the next question is what condiment or jelly or jam/preserve would be the best? So what we have here is a two part question. I'm going with Elizabeth and some homemade fig preserves.

Actually, the next question is where the fock are the pics upon which we base this decision? :dunno:

Actually, the next question is where the fock are the pics upon which we base this decision? :dunno:

The pictures of these womens are etched in my mind. Everyone knows everyone of these lovely ladies. Dont get me wrong I could probably stand a little help with a link or two every now and then.

i would toss the shue...but now, maybe make it messing...

on a lower scale perhaps...courtney thorne smith and kimberly williams paisley make according to jim a worthy show to watch...the one show where courtneys headlights were beaming all show was a keeper :blink:

and yes, dear is long gone..but i always found that jean louisa kelly to be pretty cute.. :unsure: im a lil late, i know..but i didnt realize she was the 16 year old in Uncle Buck..yikes...i feel old :cheers: yes dear