Sign in to follow this  
Peens

Fitz and Boldin owners

Any idea who Deangelo Hall is going to cover this week when the Cards play the Falcons? Hall is one of the best cover corners in the league, any idea if he covers Fitz or boldin?

I think he'll lock up on Fitz.

It's an interesting question, though ... perhaps Atlanta's scheme and decision will finally tell us who exactly is #1 in Arizona ...

If you drafted Fitz or Boldin I doubt anyone will sit them this week, just suprised this hasnt been brought up. Since I own Boldin and Fitz in various leagues I was wondering which one i needed to temper my expectations on. Any Falcon fans have any insight?

In their defensive scheme doesn't he cover players situationally?? I would cover Boldin between the 20's allowing the safety to help out on Fitz, then concentrate on Fitz in the payzone. Dunno though :dunno:

Considering that Horn was shut down and Colston (bigger more physical) had a nice game last week, I'll assume that Boldin will be the guy to play this week. As a Fitz owner, I decided to temper my expectations a little for this year. Guy is still 22 (methinks) so the sky is the limit. He's a must start, obvs, but i'm hoping for big things at the end of the year when I need him to perform. Oh and if Boldin decides to get hurt again this year....watch out. Game over. :dunno:

Considering that Horn was shut down and Colston (bigger more physical) had a nice game last week, I'll assume that Boldin will be the guy to play this week. As a Fitz owner, I decided to temper my expectations a little for this year. Guy is still 22 (methinks) so the sky is the limit. He's a must start, obvs, but i'm hoping for big things at the end of the year when I need him to perform. Oh and if Boldin decides to get hurt again this year....watch out. Game over. :dunno:

Fellow Fitz owner ... and I agree. Boldin got more targets last week, but Fitz evened it up with his TD.

And, if Boldin does go down, it will actually hurt Fitz ... Bryant Johnson will be the BIG winner in the event of Boldin getting hurt.

So do you guys think that Atlanta considers Boldin the #1 WR for the Cards? I was leaning towards thinking Hall would be covering Fitz.

As good as DeAngelo is, he won't be able to handle either one of these guys for the full game. Boldin's too physical and will get his yards. Fitz is too tall and will win in the red zone. Plus, ATL should score on offense and get ahead early forcing ARZ to throw. Start 'em both with confidence.