Sign in to follow this  
Jello Biafra

QB help

Warner @ Atl

Pennington vs Indy

Culpepper @ Hou

I'm actually leaning towards Culpepper because of the matchup, but he's looked horrible. What do you guys think?

C-Pep!!!! Warner may not finish the game....either by shitty play or getting hurt. That leaves you with Penny and CPep....gow with CPep vs. the worst pass Def. in the league. That and the fact that Culpepper is playing to keep is starting spot!!!

Warner @ Atl

Pennington vs Indy

Culpepper @ Hou

I'm actually leaning towards Culpepper because of the matchup, but he's looked horrible. What do you guys think?

agree with the rest of crowd. Culpepper is the way to go

Culpepper is gonna turn it on...can you say 'coming out party'?

...he'll finally put up numbers, and monday everyone'll say "See, he's Daunte...it just time for him to come around"

Personally I would go with Pennington actually. He's been lighting it up(I'm thinking shootout/playing catchup with Indy) and Culpepper hasn't been that good, even against the Titans. But it seems I'm the only one so far :cheers:

All I know is Indy has 5 db's hurt. I see indy taking their 4:35 to go down the field, and for it to be a shootout.

I have Warner,James and Penn. My oppo has J Cotchery. I'm thinking of avoiding Ariz alltogether this week, and benching James for K Jones/L Jordan to go with Roy williams/ A Johnson/Bryant.I have R moss as well. Not sure if I should play him over AB...

I'm going with the minority here and saying that you should start Pennington. He will be in a shootout with the Colts, and he's proven that he can throw the ball. C-pep has shown you nothing thus far and I consider him a risk at the moment. At worst, Pennington will get tons of garbage time stats in the 4th quarter after Peyton and crew are way ahead in points.

Thanks for the input on my question! :cheers:

I guess I am going to disagree with most of your responses. I would not play CPep until he shows he can put up numbers, which he did not do against the Titans last week. Pennington is putting up numbers and he will probably be playing from behind which means he has to put it in the air.

Please answer mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=239662

Seems like the consensus is Culpepper, and I'm going to have to agree. Favorable Matchup, plus he NEEDS a big game. I know he has been a disappointment this year, but like someone said above, if he doesn't break out this week he may never be able to do it. Thanks for your help with my post.

Culpepper all the way against HOU. Ronnie Brown will get his, and CPep will also. If this doesn't get Cpep untracked, the rest of the season will be tough. Thanks for answering mine.

Culpepper. If he can't get it done against Houston, then bench his ass. But this week should pay some didvidends. I live in H-Town and brother, the Texans are hapless!

Thanks for the help on mine, and good luck this week

:headbanger:

I think Miami has to use this opportunity to get C-Pepp rolling. If they don't they might as well bench him.

He needs to get a good game under his belt so he can start to build some momentum. This is the week for Miami to start that roll. C-Pepp all the way.

Stupid RB Question

wow I am amazed at how many are suggesting Culpepper after his craptastic play thru 4 weeks. I'd go with Warner if you have the nads.. although I have a strange feeling Culpepper will do well this week. Guess we'll see soon enuf.

If you're thinking of starting Daunte, then you haven't been watching football for the past 12 months. He is TERRIBLE. Every week people say "This is the week, he has to do it against (fill in name of lousy defense)." Well, guess what, he's not going to do it. He is awful!

Warner? Please. He nearly got benched for the rook, and he's facing an angry Falcon D in their dome. How many turnovers will he have? 7? 12?

Start the Chad against the Colts. The Jets A) will get lit up and :D have no running game. This means Chad will throw all day long.