Sign in to follow this  
Dragan187

Addai and Rhodes owners

The early spread, Indi is giving Tennessee 18 1/2 focking points. This is the week to bench your Jamal Lewis. Ronnie Browns and Chester Taylors of the world.

Indi will dominate and Dungy will have Addai and Rhodes put in work this week.

The early spread, Indi is giving Tennessee 18 1/2 focking points. This is the week to bench your Jamal Lewis. Ronnie Browns and Chester Taylors of the world.

I actually started both of them along with Norwood last week because of a bye week crunch. Needless to say, I won. :o :unsure: :doh:

I'm starting those two with complete confidence this week.

Also will depend on how many TDs Peyton wants to throw!...GOD KNOWS He need to send a couple to Mavin...I'm Starvin with Marvin this season!!

Also will depend on how many TDs Peyton wants to throw!...GOD KNOWS He need to send a couple to Mavin...I'm Starvin with Marvin this season!!

I have both, planning to start Addai at the moment. I'd love to be able to start Rhodes, but I don't think I can start him over LJ, Holt, TO or Colston. Ok, maybe Colston. I don't know! :unsure:

Taylor plays DET this week - I'm not sure I'd want to bench him.

Before you assume, you should look up the stats on the Detroit D vs. the run. It's actually pretty good. The pass defense is Division II capable.

Before you assume, you should look up the stats on the Detroit D vs. the run. It's actually pretty good. The pass defense is Division II capable.

I did.

21st (in my league, PPR) against running backs, with the last two weeks (Ahman Green, Steven Jackson) being 26+ point weeks by the opposing RBs.

I like Addai/Rhodes vs. Tenn a lot (also have Addai), just not sure it's clear cut to bench Taylor.

As an Addai owner, I am starting him in Dunn's place (bye week)...and will probably get more points than Dunn has been giving me.

I'll be starting Addai over Edge in one league

Rhodes as flex in antother

and Addai in other as my flex

I did.

21st (in my league, PPR) against running backs, with the last two weeks (Ahman Green, Steven Jackson) being 26+ point weeks by the opposing RBs.

I like Addai/Rhodes vs. Tenn a lot (also have Addai), just not sure it's clear cut to bench Taylor.

I'm not sure about PPR vs. Detroit but they are ranked 10th in the NFL with a 3.0 ypc, 86 yards avg. and only 1 TD against. That's pretty remarkable considering they are 0-4 and teams usually rush the ball down the throats of the opposing team when they are winning like that. :ninja:

i am benching d foster for addai this week despite foster playing cle....have to start sjax though against gb...looking forward to a big week from my starters all playing weak teams...so i will probably lose :pointstosky:

As an Addai owner, I am starting him in Dunn's place (bye week)...and will probably get more points than Dunn has been giving me.

:sleep: same here :pointstosky:

I did.

Interesting stat. I'm in PPR also, I had pretty much decided to sit Chester (based on the highly ranked DET run D) and go with LJ and Addai before I saw this. An 8 recpetion performance like Green had in week 3 against detroit would be nice.

What about the first two weeks? Does the 21st ranking you quote include Alexander's 5 points in week 1 and T Jones 7 points in week 2 against DET?