Sign in to follow this  
davidbostonisgood

Has anyone tried starting Dayne and Gado?

I'm thinking this might not be so bad since they might start to split carries 50/50. :shocking:

20 team league?

I'm thinking this might not be so bad since they might start to split carries 50/50. :shocking:

So houston is averaging 76 yards and 0.25 TDs a game and you are trying to lock up all of that production for yourself? The rest of your league should just forfeit the season. :shocking:

I can see why you might need to start Ron Dayne, but Gado is a bum. Let me guess, you read last week's report that said Kubiak would have the two backs splitting carries right down the middle...yeah right. Let's analyze just how much of a split that meant in last week's game (after that was published): 22 carries for Thunder, and only 6 carries for the biscuit. Gado isn't even worth a roster spot in any league; at least Dayne is the bonafide starter and getting the rock. Dayne has looked good and is Kubiak's guy; Gado came over because of Mike Sherman's wishes. Ronnie is Kubiak's guy (and it's the head coach who you should side with because he's going to make the final call).

I'm thinking this might not be so bad since they might start to split carries 50/50. :banana:

Yes, definately do it. Filling 2 starting roster spots with 2 guys from the same team that play the same position, and will also be sharing carries is "brilliant"....."brilliant" :D :P

I have started Dayne the last 2 weeks and has earned me ZERO pts in my TD league

they get down to the 5 yard line - and can't punch it in!!!

:cheers:

Anyone who has both of these guys on their team is not going anywhere anyway? Go for it and put yourself out of your misery.

20 team league?

Actually 24-team league drafted back on June 15. I got LT2, and then took Dayne coming back around (at the time he was the possible starter in Denver). I'm starting LT2 and Dayne at my 2 RB spots but was thinking about starting Gado at my flex.

.....any other thoughts?

.....any other thoughts?

I think all the meat of this topic has been chewed off the bone.... Starting both Hous RBs is a non-starter.... Asking for more discussion on a topic w/ such an obvious answer probably won't bear much fruit..