Sign in to follow this  
49erAddiction

Westbrook for Alexander

Westbrook has been dominating this year, but if his injury is going to cut his playing time its a bad deal. On the other hand, Alexander is also injured (far less serious), but just hasn't been that explosive. I have Westbrook, and I am not sure i want to except this deal.

Let me know what you would do.

Westbrook has been dominating this year, but if his injury is going to cut his playing time its a bad deal. On the other hand, Alexander is also injured (far less serious), but just hasn't been that explosive. I have Westbrook, and I am not sure i want to except this deal.

Let me know what you would do.

This is what I would do

Take the deal. Westbrook is "hot" every year...until he get injured. Dude, he's the new Fragile Freddy. I've had both players and I would take Alexander every time; as would most players.

PPR?

PPR makes ALL the difference here. FYI just because a magazine says a gy is #1,2 or 3 does not make it so. The Seattle O-Line is a mess. Alexander will be good, very good. Not 1800 and 25 good. Not even close.

;)

In the infirmary race, SA should be 100 % way before WESTY will, and there is likelihood that WETYY goes under knife, as soon as next week....so......SA all the way!!!! <_<

Obviously the wrong forum here, but it depends upon the scoring system.

I'm in a league where receiving TDs by a RB are worth double points. I wouldn't trade Westy there for anyone right now. He is still the top RB in the league by a wide margin despite missing week 4.

Alexander is also injured (far less serious), but just hasn't been that explosive.

Alexander hasn't been explosive because of the foot. Once he's healed, he'll be his old self, and Westy will still have a nagging knee problem.