Sign in to follow this  
supadave414

Holding onto Warner?

Anyone holding onto Warner? I grabbed Leinart, but as of right now I am still holding onto Warner. My league is a 2 QB league, so QBs are few and far between. My QBs might be the sorriest bunch of c u m dumpsters ever assembled. I have Rothlisberger, Rivers, Gradskowski, Leinart and Warner. I hate having that many QBs as I need some roster space. They all are horrible fantasy QBs but what do you all think?

Just dropped him this morning. Even if he does come back (and those chances look slim), he was having a sh!t year. His turnovers are atrocious ... the guy is finished.

He had a nice run, was a great story. Got himself a ring. But, Kurt ... it's time to hang it up.

Barring injury, Warner is done in AZ. Either Leinart does well, the team starts to win and they move ahead with him, or he doesn't do well, the team keeps losing, and they stick with him to get the experience under his belt for next year. No looking back at Warner now, Denny has changed the guard. And deservingly so. Warner, for all intents and purposes, is done as a starting QB in the NFL, and most likely even as a backup. Teams are not going to invest in him, as he is not even a decent backup anymore. He just can't keep from fumbling...

Huge Warner fan here and Cards fan, I would say Warner is not worth a roster spot if you have a need to fill. If they win it solidifies Lienart, they lose and they are playing for next year and Leinart stays in. Warner just started to look his age and that offensive line mad it difficult for a non mobile QB.