Sign in to follow this  
Killfish

Colts RB's vs Titans

Lots of discussion on Addai in here lately. Anyone at all starting Rhodes Sunday? If so, who are you benching for him?

I'm starting Rhodes instead of Mcgahee vs. Chicago. I don't feel great about it but I don't have much choice. I could start Bush but at the least, Rhodes has scored a couple of TDs. By my league scoring, Bush may put up 8 or 9 pts with 40 rushing, 50 receiving while Rhodes maybe gets 60 yards and a score, good for 12 points. A game of inches.

Lots of discussion on Addai in here lately. Anyone at all starting Rhodes Sunday? If so, who are you benching for him?

He's a bye week fill in for me.

I have Addai and Rhodes. Starting Addai.

I have a feeling I should start Rhodes too, but I can't justify starting him over LJ, Addai, TO, Holt or Colston. I have a feeling he'll do better than at least one of those guys, but I have no idea which.

Going Rhodes, benching K. Jones & TBRBITNFL. Keeping the faith, but I'm a longtime Colt fan and don't feel good about benching the horseshoe boys. Also have Wayne. I figure about 90 yards and a score for Rhodes this week. :thumbsup:

popular consensus is that colts will give adaai more burn once the game is out of hand, which makes sense. However, it is a crapshoot as to who will get better #s. Both should do well, but knowing the colts, they can score 4 tds via the air from 40 yards away in the 1st quarter, and then attmpt to run it in the 2nd half. There really is no logical way to decipher who will get better #s, but I do believe addai will get more touches...

I have Rhodes in 1 league and haven't started him yet (I also have KJones, CTaylor and Rudi). This week I am starting Jones and Taylor; I prefer not to start someone in a RBBC.

starting D.Rhodes over T.Bell vs Balt. Just can't see T.Bell doing a whole lot vs Balt's defense. Or I could start B.Edwards WR Clev instead.. So do I go with D.Rhodes or B.Edwards?