Sign in to follow this  
Colo_Bills_Fan

Cadillac Williams

Does anyone believe Cadillac is a worthy starter this week at NO?

I know, I've heard the "rookie QB, other team's stacking the line" theory, but coming off the bye, I have a strange feeling that he, and the Bucs, might surprise some folks on the road in the Dome.

So if I had the choice between Deuce and Cadillac (to go with Portis), which way would you go?

Like always, I'll answer yours (yeah, wrong board, but never much action over there)

Does anyone believe Cadillac is a worthy starter this week at NO?

I know, I've heard the "rookie QB, other team's stacking the line" theory, but coming off the bye, I have a strange feeling that he, and the Bucs, might surprise some folks on the road in the Dome.

So if I had the choice between Deuce and Cadillac (to go with Portis), which way would you go?

Like always, I'll answer yours (yeah, wrong board, but never much action over there)

I have the same dilemma. I have been looking every where for some insight on how the Bucs will gameplan with the new QB. I wasn't sure what to do until I saw this interview with Gruden and he made it obvious that... oh wait, wrong board. :banana:

Bye week is forcing me to start Williams. With the new QB, I'm thinking the Bucs may run some quick screens to him. Could help me as I'm in a PPR league.

I don't think the Bucs will surprise me or anyone else in the Dome . . . at least not by winning.

I traded LaMont Jordan for Cadillac this week.

Gradkowski looked pretty good, and Gruden has done enough in the past to make me think he can get his offense going as the year progresses. For that reason, I expect Williams to play more like a solid #2RB the rest of the way, rather than be as poor as he was the first few games of the season. He got off to a pretty good start today.

I started Caddy along with SJAX and man did it work out well. I almost was going to put in Kevin Jones but came to my senses and used the force. Its good Gradkowski looked good so D's won't stack the line as much for Caddy. GOOO CADDY!!!!! :dunno:

I would start Deuce and Caddy and sit Portis. JMHO and using my super-duper X-ray all-seeing hindsight glasses.

HTH :cheers: