Sign in to follow this  
GravesVT

Which player should I grab off waivers? Will answer yours

Okay, I'm pretty surpirsed both these players got dropped and obviously I am looking to pick one of them up. I am a Gonzo owner and he has done absolutely nothing this season, but I lack good depth at RB. If I pick up one of these guys, I figure I have to drop either Furrey or B. Johnson; which player do you think has less value? And of course, which player (Rhodes or Winslow) do you think I should pick up? Thanks guys.

Okay, I'm pretty surpirsed both these players got dropped and obviously I am looking to pick one of them up. I am a Gonzo owner and he has done absolutely nothing this season, but I lack good depth at RB. If I pick up one of these guys, I figure I have to drop either Furrey or B. Johnson; which player do you think has less value? And of course, which player (Rhodes or Winslow) do you think I should pick up? Thanks guys.

I think that you get actually get both.....how many QB's do you play? If you only play one, you don't need 3 of them, dump one and grab Rhodes....I think that Bryant Johson's vaule just went up w/Fitz possibly out 5 weeks. Keep him. Furrey could be a guy to get rid of as he is a #3 receiver. Winslow is getting a ton of targets from Frye as well....

Here's mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=242447

I own both in my league. Normally I would say Winslow given that Indy's schedule is going to get tougher and yards will be harder to come by. Also, Addai gets a lot of carries. However, your RB's are pretty weak and I think you would benefit more from having Rhodes and sticking with Gonzo.

I think that you get actually get both.....how many QB's do you play? If you only play one, you don't need 3 of them, dump one and grab Rhodes....I think that Bryant Johson's vaule just went up w/Fitz possibly out 5 weeks. Keep him. Furrey could be a guy to get rid of as he is a #3 receiver. Winslow is getting a ton of targets from Frye as well....

Here's mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=242447

It's a 2 QB league so I couldn't possibly drop any of my QBs, especially with the points they have been putting up.. I think dropping Furrey and picking up Rhodes seems like the more logical move since I am already pretty deep at WR and Bryant Johnson looks like the more productive receiver until Fitz returns.