Sign in to follow this  
dolphindan1

looking for new site for fanasy league

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in a cbssportsline league with a bunch of guys from work. We have had this league for several years and been with sportsline since our league went automated/online....We have 12 teams and its a keeper league. We have a very customized scoring system.....Well we are very unhappy with Cbs sportsline this season. The site is always down. We always expect problems with week one ut every week it seems this year they have some sort of technical problems. We are also having problems on our grop add night. Every Tuesday at 9pm its a first come first serve to any player on the waiver wire. The first one in at 9pm gets the player. you can submit up to 5 requests for the player. Anyway the requests never make it. Like last night I for example put in 5 requests for Leon Washington, 3 for Denver d, and 3 for Matt L...only one to come through was 1 for Leon at 8:59...The Commish sees every request for a player and does the approval. He says all he saw was the Leon at 8:59 one time....Denver never showed up as neither did Matt....I am not the only owner having this problem. ....this is a big deal because waiver wire is huge for us....Also we had problems with the live scoring being down, and site being down so we couldnt set our final lineups....

Anyway we are in the market for a new site to host our league and are looking for some ideas...We need a site that can handle a detailed custom scoring system, has live scoring, can handle or waiver wire work....something similar to what Sportsline offers....can you offer any input or ideas....

myfantasyleague.com Spend more time managing your team instead of managing site problems. No problems in the three years I have been with them

What's the cost? We switched to Fanball ($60) this year and, overall, I've been pretty happy with it.

EDIT: Pretty much the only issue I've had with them concerned player injury statuses

RTSPORTS is $90 yearly.

RTSPORTS is $90 yearly.

That's for the first year. If you re-up by their early-bird date the next year, they give you a 20% discount. In other words, the cost is $72 after your first year. This is our third year with RTS, and we are totally satisfied.