Sign in to follow this  
dbuofi7

Week 6 Trade Help

Please see my signature below for my full lineup, but here's the short of it:

My RB's: L Johnson, W Parker, F Taylor, L Maroney, J Norwood, M Bell

My WR's: LFitz (injured 2-5 weeks), D Driver (bye), E Wilford (bye), R Smith, M Furrey

Obviously I need serious help at WR, and have RB depth to support. Here are the trade offers I've received on the table already:

1) I get Darrell Jackson and Ruben Droughns and I give Willie Parker

2) I get Jake Delhomme and Hines Ward for Willie Parker

3) I get Doug Gabriel and Deion Branch for Fred Taylor

None of these are really good trades (not really considering 1 and 2), but 3 is an option and I could start Gabriel this week if need be along with Rod Smith. The further problem is both Maroney and Taylor whom I trying to trade have a bye this week. I'm in fourth place in a 10 team league at 3-2, 2nd in my division.

Other options I have considered are the guy that offered Gabriel and Branch also has Reggie Williams and TO. Would it be worthwhile to go after one of those two? Either that, or I can ride out the bye week (I'm trying to get Bobby Engram as part of the Claim Process - also Arnez Battle, D Henderson, G Lewis, and Bryant Johnson are available) and offer one of those RB's up for a different trade prior to week 7.

Sorry for the length, but let me know. I will answer all replies back.

#3 sounds best but Gabriel is on bye this week as well. #1 isnt bad assuming Jackson stays healthy. Please answer mine. Thank you

Peace

Nos

You wont be able to play Gabriel this week he has a bye. But branch and gabriel are a good option. Branch will produce more in the comming weeks as he settles in. I think Gabriel is slowly becomming the #1 in NE. But I don't see it good for you to get rid of Taylor. Counter for Fast Willie, He would be more fair in that option. Or counter with TO and Branch for Taylor if you want to get rid of him. I dont know why you would get rid of a guy who gets 20 touches, 74 yards per game and already has 2 touchdowns.

I like option #3, you get good depth without giving up any of your starters, plus Maroney can move up the depth chart as he should.

I agree. Go with #3.

One isnt a bad option either if you think Jackson will be healthy and wont lose production with all the WR's in Seattle.

thanks for the help on mine.

none of them are that exciting, but option #3 will at least give you more depth at a low price

I don't mind option 3, but unfortunately I get no help this week with NE on a bye and Branch still learning the offense. I might be better picking up Bobby Engram and riding it out, don't you think?

I like the value of #3 because you are only getting rid of Taylor but I like #1 because I like Darrell Jackson. Still, #3 makes the most sense

Thanks for your input on my post

#3 does make the most sense, but I like the prospect of trading for TO right now while his value is so low. If you could do a deal to get TO/Gabriel for Parker or Taylor, I'd do it.

I would hold on to FWP. #3 is a bit tempting but it would hurt your RB depth. I would just try to drop M.Bell for Engram or Bryant Johnson!!!!

Thanks for help on mine. Not sure the trade options are that great for you but best is definitely #3.

You wont be able to play Gabriel this week he has a bye. But branch and gabriel are a good option. Branch will produce more in the comming weeks as he settles in. I think Gabriel is slowly becomming the #1 in NE. But I don't see it good for you to get rid of Taylor. Counter for Fast Willie, He would be more fair in that option. Or counter with TO and Branch for Taylor if you want to get rid of him. I dont know why you would get rid of a guy who gets 20 touches, 74 yards per game and already has 2 touchdowns.

I need more, My deal got canceled

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=243100

Yeah, I like #3 the best out of those. However, I would prolly look to trade Norwood to the Dunn owner for a good WR3 for a short term solution until Fitz gets back. JMO. Thanks for mine.

I like option #3. You will be getting 2 recievers that have alot of potential. You should have plenty of depth at WR after Gabriel's bye week. I feel that you won't be losing much by getting rid of F. Taylor. The emergence of M. Jones-Drew has had a negative effect on Taylor's value.

please take a peek at mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=243125