Sign in to follow this  
Feedback

Possible Dynasty Keepers

I have a choice to keep 2 of these players which 2 would you keep if you were me?

Vince Young

Phillip Rivers

L. Maroney

J. Norwood

Depends what your roster looks like, but Maroney and Norwood look damn good for dynasty leagues!!

I agree. I doubt that Dillon and Dunn will be running for their respective teams next season. Maroney and Norwood are poised to take the reigns.

Who is your LT QB? Hopefully Rivers won't be stuck playing for Marty for more than another year or two, I think he is going to be a great QB under the right kind of system.

Love both Maroney and Norwood, you really can't go wrong with those two.

Maroney and Norwood and it isn't close. You can find a quarterback in the crap pile. You aren't going to find guys like those two there.

Maroney and Norwood and it isn't close. You can find a quarterback in the crap pile. You aren't going to find guys like those two there.

Interesting. There are no QBs available in my league who have thrown even one pass except for Charlie Batch and the all Oakland QBs. Every young QB drafted in the last 2 years, even injured guys like Green and Simms, all stashed.

Guess our dynasty league is different than most because of the large (25 player) roster size.

:huh: