Sign in to follow this  
rubbish

0-5, I need help!

Hello. This is my first year playing fantasy football and honestly, I don't really know what I'm doing. I am living in Korea, so I can't watch any games.

I'm currently at 0-5, but I have the 2nd highest point total. I've just been unlucky and playing the highest scoring person every week, unfortunatly.

Again, I really don't know what I'm doing, so any help/advice would be appreciated.

I'm in a 10 person league. Standard PPR scoring.

We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX (WR/RB), FLEX2 (WR/TE), K, DEF

Here is my team:

QB: Eli M. , Grossman

RB: LJ, K. Jones, W. Mcgahee, J. Addai

WR: J. Walker, Mi. Robinson, L. Evans, D. Gabriel, J. Cotchery, R. Brown, Chad Johnson

TE: McMichael

K: Gould

D: New England

I've been thinking about trading Grossman...would that be a good idea? Any other thoughts?

0-5....time to give up. Just Kidding. What QB are on the waiver if you do trade Grossman? I think you could upgrade via waiver wire or trade at DEF or TE. In reality you have a very good team, just bad luck. CJ will come around I hope, and that will help. See what you can do about that D and TE. I think D would be easiest to fix. Good luck.

PS and for not knowing what you are doing you did very well drafting.

This is my first year too, and I started out 0-3 with the highest point total but had bad luck on matchups. I'm now 2-3 and feeling much better, I'd say hang on in there if you are consistently getting high point totals. If you do want to trade Grossman, now could be a good time because his value is pretty high. You might be able to get something big for him, although your team looks pretty solid to me.

Thanks for the advice.

I don't know much about FF. I've just been reading alot and looking at various websites to get my information. If I had to do it all on my own without the internet, I'd probably have a really crappy team. But then again, I guess you can't get any worse than 0-5 :dunno:

What QB are on the waiver if you do trade Grossman?

Kitna, Carr and Huard are still available on the WW.

Nice job for a 10 player league. I say

rex

LJ

W Mcgehee

walker

L evans

Reggie brown

Hopefully you can get more opinions, or decide yourself.goto espn.com/statistics. I copy both total off and defense, then seperate vs the pass, vs the rush. I do this every week to see how trends change so I know what to avoid. J cotchery plays mia. They are allowing 172 pass yds/game. Obvious things like this can help eliminate players to make choosing the one with the highest point potential.

Hope this helped

you know, your team isnt bad.

I'd be patient.

dont go making any stupid trades.

That one guy is right, you may be able to upgrade your TE or your Defense. but those are small pieces to the puzzle and easy to fill in.

I'd check the waiver wire, if you can find LJ Smith, he is doing well. I got him on the wire a couple weeks back and traded Gonzo.

one underrated defense you should look for on the waiver wire is Cinci. Because their offense puts up so many points, teams need to take chances and turn the ball over more often.

Thanks for all the help guys. It's very much appreciated

one underrated defense you should look for on the waiver wire is Cinci. Because their offense puts up so many points, teams need to take chances and turn the ball over more often.

Good advice. I just picked them up!