Sign in to follow this  
davebg

FFToday staff can't agree any more than any of us can.

Hmmm...let's see. According to Gordon and his game previews, don't start any SF players...including FFToday's #4 ranked RB this week, Gore.

However, Gordon does recommend starting all of your DAL players vs. TEN. Meanwhile, Lauren is hitting the panic button on TO and Bledsoe.

Maybe Lauren's :thumbsdown: , though, is his advice NOT to panic over RMoss. Hey, Lauren, have you been watching the CFL or something?

Hilarity :thumbsup:

Hmmm...let's see. According to Gordon and his game previews, don't start any SF players...including FFToday's #4 ranked RB this week, Gore.

However, Gordon does recommend starting all of your DAL players vs. TEN. Meanwhile, Lauren is hitting the panic button on TO and Bledsoe.

Maybe Lauren's :doh: , though, is his advice NOT to panic over RMoss. Hey, Lauren, have you been watching the CFL or something?

Hilarity :wub:

NOt to mention on Gordon's column, he not only recommends NOT starting Gore, but then has him projected at 18 points...sorry, but i'd take that ANY day at RB! additionally, he says start "ALL" on SD...including Michael Turner, and his projected "1" point.

sheesh...hire some competent evaluators. like me! :(

NOt to mention on Gordon's column, he not only recommends NOT starting Gore, but then has him projected at 18 points...sorry, but i'd take that ANY day at RB! additionally, he says start "ALL" on SD...including Michael Turner, and his projected "1" point.

sheesh...hire some competent evaluators. like me! :headbanger:

I think you're mixing up the Gordon writeup and the Krueger projections (i.e. different people). Sorry, but reading comprehension is part of the job requirement :ninja: