Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

HOLY HOLT BATMAN!

that's gotta feel good! just hope the afternoon game WR's(i.e. my WR's) can match the effort :pointstosky:

:cry: That last TD cost probably cost me a win. I wasn't expecting to win with Peyton on a bye, and forced to pick up and play Losman(who did well), but, i will probably come very close, that last TD just killed me though.... :cry:

most consistent wr in ff history

Most consistent just about = the best IMO, and that would go to Jerry Rice. Holt is mounting a record that may someday compare, but he has a way to go.

Most consistent just about = the best IMO, and that would go to Jerry Rice. Holt is mounting a record that may someday compare, but he has a way to go.

Yeah, back when ff was played with pencil and paper, and you rolled dice to see who picks first in the draft.

I've been waiting for him to do this! Have S Jax on the same team and he found the end zone too :thumbsdown:

Unfortunately, Rudi and Glenn picked the wrong week to not show up and its coming down to Clark vs. Gould tomorrow. Still thrilled with Holt though!

I've been waiting for him to do this! Have S Jax on the same team and he found the end zone too :argue:

Unfortunately, Rudi and Glenn picked the wrong week to not show up and its coming down to Clark vs. Gould tomorrow. Still thrilled with Holt though!

Yeah. WTF Terry? I benched DJAX and Branch over her.