Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Antarctic ice collapse tied to greenhouse gases

Um, beyond the incoherent babbling from your post that I have already pointed out, you spell it "assessment" not assesment.

Damn, I bet you wish you hadn't been elected Spelling Sheriff. :mad:

:dunno:

:)

Um, beyond the incoherent babbling from your post that I have already pointed out, you spell it "assessment" not assesment.

Damn, I bet you wish you hadn't been elected Spelling Sheriff. :mad:

:dunno:

:)

Won't admit you are a liar, we already know. :mad:

That is a run on sentence.

:banana:

:pointstosky:

So now you are grammar and spelling police, don't make any mistakes.

No matter how much you keep finding errors in my spelling, grammar...it doesn't change the fact you were busted again for lying. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So now you are grammar and spelling police, don't make any mistakes.

No matter how much you keep finding errors in my spelling, grammar...it doesn't change the fact you were busted again for lying. :banana: :lol: :lol:

Jest givn yu sum uv yer on medisin, assjak. Kwit yer kryin. :pointstosky:

Jest givn yu sum uv yer on medisin, assjak. Kwit yer kryin. :pointstosky:

You don't have the where-with-all to make me cry.

Hmm, bad speller or confirmed liar...tough choice.

Since you don't know what an ellipse is, my earlier assesment that you was dead that you are just too focking stupid to be discuss anything.

Could you diagram that sentence for me Sheriff?

:pointstosky:

I love it when douche-bags like cyric try to play grammar police and end up showing how ignorant they really are. Not to mention calling others liars after the CN bs they just tried to pull.

tell us cyric, why are you still coming here? Is it to inform people of CN's condition?

Is it to brag about your grammar skills? Who are you stalking this week?

Aren't you banned from here? does mike know you are posting here?

Please feel free to correct my grammar mistakes and tell us how great your education is. :rolleyes: :mad:

I love it when douche-bags like cyric try to play grammar police and end up showing how ignorant they really are. Not to mention calling others liars after the CN bs they just tried to pull.

tell us cyric, why are you still coming here? Is it to inform people of CN's condition?

Please feel free to correct my grammar mistakes and tell us how great your education is. :rolleyes: :mad:

you forgot to add. Which of your personalities will you be posting with this week.

Please feel free to correct my grammar mistakes and tell us how great your education is. :dunno: :wub:

lol

I guess I've been too busy to spend enough time here to equate Cyric with Snoopy. Now it's crystal clear, both are complete idiots.

Cyric set a record for having his ass handed to him, so he decided to start an alias to go after the record under a different name.

:mad:

Please feel free to correct my grammar mistakes and tell us how great your education is. :wub:

First off idiot, you have a job to do, you were to provide a link, see page 1. Guess you can't do that you dumbass liar.

2nd retard, the CW is that I didn't lie about CN, perhaps you should learn to read. Stalking? WTF are you talking about, jughead? If anyone is a stalker here, it's you Jughead, everytime I post you come running to make some stupid ass comment. Junior, you come talk to me when you graduate whatever special education class you are taking.

Now go ask the teacher to clean your soiled pants... She's the one not wearing a helmut.

lol

I guess I've been too busy to spend enough time here to equate Cyric with Snoopy. Now it's crystal clear, both are complete idiots.

Cyric set a record for having his ass handed to him, so he decided to start an alias to go after the record under a different name.

Handed me my ass? :lol: Only in your pathetic mind could anyone come to that conclusion. You have had it handed it to you so many times it's got to be a running joke. Sure I spelled some things wrong. I had the balls to admit it, you lied about it and it was proven.

You have had your ass handed to you on so many occassions the board has lost count. You are a joke here.

How about calling the entire US Navy liars.

Philly/Chicago Ratings

Claiming proof that GW doesn't exist based on a scientists who's contention was that it does...

The list goes on an on. Hell, I was voted GOTW for the showing what a jackass you are...You can :banana: :pointstosky: all you want, just shows you are too ignorant to comprehend how focking stupid you are. That's probably why you are always :banana: cause ignorance is bliss.

and that artic fresh water ice lake the size of indiana draining into the ocean.